IGNORED

Peep Show

Luke

I watched the repeat last night. Great episode! I guessed at the start of the scene in the car that he'd end up running over the dog, but couldn't have predicted the rest...

Good skills. LAst one next week although another series has already been confirmed. :angry: / :P

:( / :P should be the order, surely?

I watched the repeat last night. Great episode! I guessed at the start of the scene in the car that he'd end up running over the dog, but couldn't have predicted the rest...

From that point on, I watched the rest of it through my fingers while LOLing profusely. I'm liking this series way more than the third one - my enjoyment is only slightly spoiled by the whiners in this thread getting all tearful over continuity between episodes. IT DOESN'T MATTER! All it really needs to keep going is that Mark's getting married soon, and time is fast running out - nothing else has to link up, really.

:P / :angry: should be the order, surely?

Well they both apply to the comissioning of a new series. Whilst it'll be good to see more of the Eldood brothers (HONK HONK), I hope they don't run it into the ground. Have a feeling this series was a close escape maybe, but that might just be because of the whingers on here.

That was the best episode this series since the first. It's made me realise that I haven't just gone off the programme randomly, cos when this epi got it right it made me genuinely laugh. There were some killer lines.

Dunno about the dog storyline though. It reminded me a bit of American Pie 3. That's not really something that Peep Show should do.

Edit: Just watched a repeat and (mis)remembered my favourite line: "They might be melancholic, or full of hubris, or just numb". Also the dog story is officially justified just for the bit where Jeremy says "Have some turkey!" to Mark in the most terrifyingly demented voice ever.

yeah pretty much

Wrong. This has been the first series of the show I have ever seen, and I've loved every second of it. I'll be picking up the inevitable seasons 1-4 box-set when it's released. ;)

Mark's reaction to Jeremy telling him he'd got off with Sophie made the series.

Oh god yes! "I am angry! I'm incredibly angry, and also very relieved! The two emotions are very hard to convey at the same time!"

[/misquote]