IGNORED

Peep Show

Luke

I never saw the first series. How is it that these two live together?

Mark lived on his own, until Jez got dumped by "Big Suze", and then Mark let Jez move in to help him out of a hole.

You don't actually see any of this happen, you just pick it up through the first series.

Mark lived on his own, until Jez got dumped by "Big Suze", and then Mark let Jez move in to help him out of a hole.

You don't actually see any of this happen, you just pick it up through the first series.

Actually they did do shows before Peep Show began, probably as some sort of pilot I guess. If I remember rightly they were on really late, about midnight, and featured Mark living in a suburban house with Jeremy as a lodger. I can't really remember too much about it, but it was more conventional than Peep Show but just as funny.

Not as funny this week but it had it's moments. The Mate/Pal bit was good, as was Mark rant about God. That news story was just excellent and very sudden.

Also, I hate that picture they have of Mark that they use to promote the DVD. It's in Luke's avatar. That expression doesn't suit him at all, Mark's all about the akward expressions.

Biglime's post distracted me from actually posting last night.

Anyway, I thought it was great last night, it had some really funny moments; however, I was also a little drunk so will need to watch it again.

Pedants feel free to correct these quotes:

"there is absolutely no proof that God exists; however, OfCom have a set of written guidelines"

"we we're having a picnic, why are they showing the crisps? we had three flavours of crisps!!"

and the bit when he got Jeff to beat him up, but they didn't film it, so he had to try again.

Awesome. They had a message up earlier saying they had been closed down and weren't coming back.

Maybe your magic computer fixed it, or mine's just a bastard.

If I go to it at work I get the message. I haven't figured out whether this is because:

a) They close it during office hours or

B) edit: b! Fucking Beeee) They've shut it off unless you've already got a UKNova cookie in place.

Shitting hell, I just tested it in IE (as opposed to Firefox which has my login) and I get the message! Sneaky basts! :unsure:

Really good again last night, too many funny lines to quote. I particularly liked Jez deciding to take the 'nuclear option' to try and get a shag and ripping up that homeless bloke's benefit forms.

That girl is Rachel Blanchard who, I believe, also starred in the rubbish TV version of the rubbish (apart from Alicia Silverstone) film Clueless.

That girl is Rachel Blanchard who, I believe, also starred in the rubbish TV version of the rubbish (apart from Alicia Silverstone) film Clueless.

There was a trailer for 'Without a Paddle' on at the cinema today, she is also in that.