IGNORED

Peep Show

Luke

Fantastic episode, I'll quickly try and remember all the really funny quotes before I forget (they really need to release the scripts for this).

"Do a Columbo, Do a Columbo*..."

"Good old Columbo, only one tactic mind you, but shits on Quincy"

"ssssssss!"

"what am I going to do if she starts trying to suck me off"

"the perfect combination of good looks and low self esteem"

Please note that I am shite at remembering exact quotes.

* super ace as I'm a big Columbo fan - mainly because I like to borrow pens.

I've seen fleeting glimpes of the show now and then, but tonight I watched a full episode. And can I just say...

Jesus Christ monkey balls.

What have I been MISSING!? THIS IS FUCKING BRILLIANT. I was spellbound, absolutely spellbound. When the guy's mate busts in on his wine party and lambasts the professor it was soooo good.

Something like this:

"He's not a student, he's a loan manager who lives with me, eating cereal and sitting about watching Ghostbusters and having a FUCKING GOOD TIME."

:wub:

I didnt get the date rape bit much haha. He was trying to hide the cheap alcohol he bought by not letting the lecturer have any, made up some excuse about trying to keep track of how much he drinking.... before something about how maybe he was trying to date rape someone with the drink? lol whateva it was the look on the dudes faces was funny when he said it ^^

Nancy>April>Sophie? lol

TRUFAX :wub:

Apologies if anyone else noticed this, but I've only just found out that Geoff is played by Ray Von from Phoenix Nights. FUCK! How did I not see this before? Now I'm going to have to re-watch all the earlier episodes.

Friday's episode was genius, by the way. Was it just me who was shouting "Fucking hell Mark, JUST KISS HER. Oh God."?

Apologies if anyone else noticed this, but I've only just found out that Geoff is played by Ray Von from Phoenix Nights. FUCK! How did I not see this before? Now I'm going to have to re-watch all the earlier episodes.

Yep, it's him alright.

Far and away the best episode of this series, the first half especially. The whole 'ancient history' joke in the coach was just ace.

Yes, it was excellent again last night. I don't know why it is so badly overlooked and C4 give it virtually 0 publicity.

It's not too bad. It's getting more publicity than the first series, and it's also at a far better time (right after a very high profile programme). And as the consensus seems to be that Max And Paddy is shit (don't know myself as I've not seen it yet), then more and more attention is being shone on Peep Show. You should see how much they're gushing over it in the Radio Times (and they basically ignored the first series).

The best lines for me so far were:

"What do you think of the track, Hans?"

"Crack. Give me crack."

And:

"I'm just having a nice relaxing smoke of crack."

And:

"What should I write? I can't just put 'Not Jaws'. I'll do pretend writing."

"Are you pretending to write?"

"...No."