IGNORED

Simply Games Preorder

BubbleFish

Has anyone received anything from them yet? I noticed a subtle change in their website. The advert/ game page has changed from "Get it on day of release" to "Get it when we receive our stock"...

I called them and asked when I should expect to receive mine and was there a problem. They were very nice but a little grey "We should be getting it in Thursday or Friday but we've been told by the supplier that there could be stock shortages but we should have enough for all our ore-orders" A lot of "if" and "but's" in one sentence!

The normal edition is going for a good price but I may just give in and buy it at a local indie so I can be sure of a good weekend.

I have this small annoyance called work to get through before I can find out whether it arrived or not. And then the small annoyance of a friend I haven't seen in a while who I'm taking out for a pint. And then the small annoyance I'll have when I find out some cunt at Royal Mail has nicked it.

I have this small annoyance called work to get through before I can find out whether it arrived or not. And then the small annoyance of a friend I haven't seen in a while who I'm taking out for a pint. And then the small annoyance I'll have when I find out some cunt at Royal Mail has nicked it.

Get it sent to work, like I do...

Get it sent to work, like I do...

I'm not supposed to, I work for an American bank and they've tightened the security policy in recent years. Bizarrely enough the policy seems to vary depending on which building you're in. Sadly the head of security for our building is a bit like one of those cave trolls out of Lord of the Rings (looks and temperament), so we generally try not to upset him.