E V T Fo' Life Yo!

Jonny5

REALLY enjoyed last night lads despite my lag issues.... damn sister

Really enjoyed the sniper games, and sorry to johnny again for killing you about 90 times when we said 'no shooting'... fuck me was that funny

There is no H. :o

I think I was just getting tired and irritable towards the end. After my rather good performances earlier on it was annoying to finish the night on a low note. Next time I'll get ya back.

Whoevers on line next can you send me a clanvite.

I am gonna be Halo with a mate tonight if anyone is up for some custom games/training?

I think someone's already sent you one.

Can I please get some feedback on when we can play Devils Say Die? So far, Spanx is the only one who's told me he can make it on the Monday I think. 8 pm is apparently good for DSD on that day.

PM me, or whatever, but I need to know sharpish. If no-one PM's me, then I'll be assuming 8pm is ok on Monday, and I'll just grab whoevers online on the day. If no-one's online on the day, then I'm assuming it'll be a no-show, and it'll be classed as a forfeit?

I also need to know when everyone can make it for the game against Roll Muck. Syntax has pm'ed me several times, and I would like to give him a date + time.

i'll be around at 8:30 for practise for monday. and Mr benn ive told you many many many times i'll be around for monday, although 7:45 would be better to get everyone together.

yeah, its going to be at 7:45 tomorrow. You, me, Mecca and Spanx.

Mr Benn can fuck right off.

I don't mind the fact that he kills jews,

I don't mind the fact that he kills black babies,

I don't mind the fact that he thinks Schindlers List is a "great comedy"

I don't mind the fact that he rapes 10 year-old girls to Gary Glitter's "you wanna be in my gang"

And I also don't mind the fact that he wears a T-shirt saying "I surfed the Tsunami 2004"

But I do mind the fact that he's Welsh.

Get that cunt out of EVT.

I don't mind the fact that he rapes 10 year-old girls to Gary Glitter's "you wanna be in my gang"

And I also don't mind the fact that he wears a T-shirt saying "I surfed the Tsunami 2004"

:D

This from the number one cunt who doesnt even play Halo 2 :D

evt is not about playing every night (although some of us do)

evt is not about being the best (although we're up there)

evt is not about getting everyone in the forum in one clan (where are the rivalries)

evt is about loving the cock

evt is about being a cunt

evt is about eating it

some people appear to have forgotten this.

In all seriousness, I think Sacred remains recruitement policy is a bit hardline. they seem to of done some nasty poaching. Im more of the developing our youngsters (30 somethings) rather than trying to bring in all the best talen from other teams

No offense to any fo them of course. I realise Ben played with them most nights, so maybe it made sense. :)