Roll Muck

Distinct muttering

Great to meet all the posse in the flesh, pity that Uto and Hitcher had to bugger off, and where was that fat scottish bastard and rockboy?!

Dude, I'd have loved to come up and meet you all, but I've got two young kids. And although my girlfriend's cool enough to let me fill our living room with consoles and video games, she wouldn't be cool with me running off for the weekend to get pissed and play games. Which is understandable I guess....

Next time you sort out a meet in Leamington though I'll try and make it as I'm only down the road. :unsure:

Roll Mucker who went home too early and missed the fun (and the oppurtunity to win the most crazy drunken scottish bastard Roll Mucker - Syntax

Never.

Just been out on the piss with him again tonight, big mistake seeing i'm working tomorrow. Really good catching up with you lot this weekend. We'll both come next time, show you how to REALLY get drunk.

:unsure:

Hitch why didn't you make it for breakfast in the morning?

Where, when?

Me and carrera went down for food about 9.30 only to find out they don't do cooked breakfast on the weekends so we went walkabout to find a McDonalds. :P

After that I had trains to catch.

Just had a few games and I have to ask, whats going on with Halo..its broken! The lag never ever used to be anywhere near this bad. cant even play 4v4 custom games properly anymore  :P

Had a wee go just now and I thought my thumbstick was broken but that might have been the lag.

Had a wee go just now and I thought my thumbstick was broken but that might have been the lag.

Its really bad. Played some double team in the hope that it would be better...but its not.

Having had a break from Halo for a while its become really noticible.

The connection status bars are pretty much redundant now, as even when they are green it can still be laggy as hell.

What have they done to it????? :P

Its really bad. Played some double team in the hope that it would be better...but its not.

Having had a break from Halo for a while its become really noticible.

The connection status bars are pretty much redundant now, as even when they are green it can still be laggy as hell.

What have they done to it?????  :P

You were at the Bath meet. Did you play any System Link Halo 2? You really notice the latency after playing that. Or I did yesterday at least.

You were at the Bath meet. Did you play any System Link Halo 2? You really notice the latency after playing that. Or I did yesterday at least.

I only played one game and that was enough for me. The framerate became almost nonexistent on 4 player splitscreen

Woah... bit of a random comment there no? :ph34r:

Dont worry its just a random rant after being subjected to 6 or 7 consecutive games against foulmouthed abustive American twats!

It really does ruin the game, why oh why oh why oh why cant you just mute the opposition at the touch of a button?