Roll Muck

Distinct muttering

Guys Im on a recruitment drive. Tyler, Jimmy and Myself are still after a fourth member for our random tourney game tomorrow night (at 8ish)

So sign up here if you want an excuse to kick your very own overlords arse! ;)

Yep, I'll message you if anything changes.

Hang fire Atarian, we've just stumbled across a clause in the tourney rules (Page 84, Section 3.2b, Paragraph A) Apparently it refers to problems recruiting replacement players from other teams. We are just consulting our legal team for advice and will be back to you shortly.

Hang fire Atarian, we've just stumbled across a clause in the tourney rules (Page 84, Section 3.2b, Paragraph A) Apparently it refers to problems recruiting replacement players from other teams. We are just consulting our legal team for advice and will be back to you shortly.

Bah, team 9 seems very very dead and I already subbed last week, so I think it's alright.

Hang on, I can't play tomorrow after all. Somehow I thought the game was this evening (I blame the heat). I have to go to some opera thingy on wednesday... Sorry.

Hey do you Dutchies want to come to the mooted November Halo 2 meet? Would be good to finally meet you guys!