Roll Muck

Distinct muttering

Where was everyone last night? I thought we were supposed to be having a match? :)

Dunno mate, we were all on. Kiwi was in our group, but none of you were there.

Tbb said you were all watching big bro or something?

Its a shame as I know at least one of our group made an extra effort to make sure he was online last night.

We will just need to make the challenge open to reliable clans in future ;)

I was watching BB. YaW, Lewy and Nutcasey were in a room waiting for you lot

I did keep an eye out myself incase you were on after BB but you weren't ;)

Should be rearranged for a time when we can all get there as opposed to when people have other matches to play and friends around ;)

:(

We were on from 11 till 1!

I did get a message from nutcasey, but that was at 10 just as we all went offline.

Dunno mate, we were all on.  Kiwi was in our group, but none of you were there.

Tbb said you were all watching big bro or something?

Its a shame as I know at least one of our group made an extra effort to make sure he was online last night.

We will just need to make the challenge open to reliable clans in future  :)

Eh? I was online from about 9pm and it was supposed to start at 9.30 wasn't it? It originally got moved to 9.30 I heard.

I stayed online till gone 10pm any the only person online from your team was you. Nutcasey apparantly messaged you but he got no reply and you went offline.

I don't know about everyone else but I gave up then and went to do something else.

I also said that I wasn't taking part.

Nutcasey, Yaw, Lewy and Kiwi were all online then at 10 when you left yeah ? :)

Dunno, but I do know that I was playing Matchmaking with Kiwi for 2 hours once we came back on at 11. There seem to be some internal communication issues going on here :)

Yet you all went offline?

And no. I said the day before.

Acknowledged by Syntax.

Fair enough. I was just a bit pissed off as I'd rushed back early from football, got in at 9.20 and managed to have a bath and get the (pissed off) girlfriend out the way all in time for 9.30, only to find that nothing was going on. I'm not blaming you in particular, or anyone for that matter, it's just annoying that we didn't get together. I was looking forward to playing against you guys, as I've not played many games with the evil team lot. Anyway, had some good games later on with Kiwi and others so it was all good. :)

Well all I can say is that Nutcasey DID message Syntax...

aaanyway. Lets arrange it for a more mutual time next time.

That is true, but by then it was just me and U1 online, and we had both decided to jack it in until after BB and see if we could play the games then.

So apologies to Nutcasey for not accepting, but we didnt have enough players at that time anyway.

That is true, but by then it was just me and U1 online, and we had both decided to jack it in until after BB and see if we could play the games then.

So apologies to Nutcasey for not accepting, but we didnt have enough players at that time anyway.

So if you didn't have enough players at the arranged time you can't blame us when you turn up 2 hours later after we've all gone offline :unsure:

DELETE THAT OR I WILL GO RUNNING TO MY MOD MATE!!!

It's no accident that that some of them are actually my real friends, a good deal of them anyway. You really are a dick.

I look forward to this japery from any and all of you in person. It's by no means a threat but be free to be the people who you really are.

You still fail to see without the work I've previously put in your little soiree wouldn't be happening.

It's no accident that that some of them are actually my real friends, a good deal of them anyway. You really are a dick.

I look forward to this japery from any and all of you in person. It's by no means a threat but be free to be the people who you really are.

You still fail to see without the work I've previously put in your little soiree wouldn't be happening.

And you seemed like such good mates at the November Bath meet :wub:

POIINT 1 It's no accident that that some of them are actually my real friends, a good deal of them anyway. You really are a dick.

POINT 2 I look forward to this japery from any and all of you in person. It's by no means a threat but be free to be the people who you really are.

POINT 3You still fail to see without the work I've previously put in your little soiree wouldn't be happening.

POINT 1 Why is it no accident? Is it because you are a forum celebrity?

POINT 2 Is that a threat? Look forward to you bringing it on, should be amusing :wub:

POINT 3 Yeah, we are all grateful for you. Who else could stand with their arms folded while everyone else organises and sets the meets up. Honestly, apart from pocketing the cash, what else do you actually organise at these meets?

I dare say you will prob ask for this to be deleted, so we will never know the answer!

THIS IS A POST BY CARRERA, THATS A QUID YOU OWE ME CARRERA!!!!