Roll Muck

Distinct muttering

I've just changed my Gamertag to P0B. That's a zero, by the way.

Should make things simpler!

I would add everyone, but it's really boring doing that, so I'll just re-add you to my friends list as I come across you!

My lack of attendance has mainly been due to wanting to keep my blood pressure down. Recently im finding that I just get far too wound up by it.

I think a bit of a break will do me good.

I've just accepted the fact that it's an unbalanced game and in some bad cases just quit rather than get wound up.

Oh and I no longer give a shit about my levels; I known I could beat a lot of them if they never had host and I don't need a number to tell me that.

How about we have some Roll Muck v EVT intergame matches?

Quite a few EVT have Black Arrow, PES4, PGR2 etc... could be fun... like the Olympics...

(and it's all stress free !!)

Replace PES4 with either Burnout 3 or Forza and im there! :P

I'd be up for a bit of pgr2 or black arrow, although i've heard the latter doesn't hold up so well these days....

After Sunday's lan games reminded me what halo should be i'm trying to muster the enthusiasm to get back on live for a lag-kicking. Maybe tonight.

• 3 weeks later...