Roll Muck

Distinct muttering

Is this a new form of beard? One that doesn't come in the form of a question, but is an obviously erroneous statement designed to trap someone into correcting the bearder?

The beard has adapted. Our existing weapons are useless against this new mutation.

So, what Roll Muckers have a 360 on preorder then?  Or plan to try and get a launch day machine?

Are we gonna be playing PGR3 and Ghost Recon then?  <_<

I'll be buying one as soon after Xmas as possible, after hopefully amassing enough money/vouchers from relatives for xmas and trading in my xbox.

As for games, PGR3 is a defo, and then PD0 if it's good and probably Call Of Duty 2, which I think looks ace and could turn out to be great on live. Tiger Woods could be a good live game as well, have any of the previous ones been Live enabled?

Imagine sitting back on a Sunday night after a hectic weekend and playing a nice relaxing round of golf! :)

I'm going to get a 360, probably when A: the price has dropped from release price (or I get a good deal), and B: when there is a good game worth getting for it.

At the moment we don't know the launch lineup so I couldn't say. I would imagine Perfect Dark Zero will be the first big Xbox Live game that everyone will play. I like Ghost Recon but it doesn't grab me as much as all out action FPS games.

I'm going to get a 360, probably when A: the price has dropped from release price (or I get a good deal), and B: when there is a good game worth getting for it.

At the moment we don't know the launch lineup so I couldn't say. I would imagine Perfect Dark Zero will be the first big Xbox Live game that everyone will play. I like Ghost Recon but it doesn't grab me as much as all out action FPS games.

Same here, early adopting is not a good idea. You pay through the nose for hardware with teething troubles and a small and expensive software line up.

I would but it's a Wednesday so I can't. Why does everything always happen on a Wednesday round here? :(

Em, just a coincidence mate. :huh:

:D

Had my first games in weeks there. Forgot how bad the lag is and also how bad i am without regular practice. Mental note for the Bath meet - especially with tyler and the wolfs on level 30 fucking 7. :D

Sorry to Alan and Atarian - kept getting out of sync with you guys.