Roll Muck

Distinct muttering

I think we just lemminged one by one. I know I did after you two had died. The capture the flag was hardly conclusive either.

I think we used to be a lot better at communicating! Everyone kinda did their own thing tonight. Remeber that Slayer game in the old days on Ascension where we were losing 49 to 40-something, and were all holed up, basically trapped in the big tower, yet came through and actually won? I don't think we could do that at the moment. :)

Must admit I was totally knackered and a bit hung over so probably wasnt really communicating properly. As you say, we didnt do too badly, Maybe with a bit of luck and more of a coherent plan we could of done better.

To be honest, watching the films back, it was pretty close (apart from the last two, by which point we'd already lost). We very nearly got that second flag capture, and the two slayers were close until they cleaned up in the final minutes.

To be honest, watching the films back, it was pretty close (apart from the last two, by which point we'd already lost). We very nearly got that second flag capture, and the two slayers were close until they cleaned up in the final minutes.

I think it says something that when we spawed on Last Resort we all just stood there and said 'So...what do we do?'. As an aside, I can't help but feel that particular map is considerably worse than it used to be - I've not really enjoyed one game of any gametype on it so far.

I reckon we should have won both the slayer games, especially the Guardian one ( a game in which I pressed change weapon rather than melee a full 3 times). I played it so differently to how I would have done it matchmaking for some reason - I was desperate to get ANY wepaon whenever I spawned, even at the expense of relative safety, which is just not how I play.

I think it says something that when we spawed on Last Resort we all just stood there and said 'So...what do we do?'. As an aside, I can't help but feel that particular map is considerably worse than it used to be - I've not really enjoyed one game of any gametype on it so far.

Yeah, we clearly have no actual roles or gameplan for objective games. But it still worked well - the first capture was good. I'd like to say that me and Syntax were deliberately acting as decoys on top of the windmill while U-1 snuck in, but the reality is we were just pinned down and didn't know what to do :)

I'm not quite sure what happened on Guardian - we started with a massive lead. I think we had all the guns at the start, and once they changed hands it was all over.

I'm not quite sure what happened on Guardian - we started with a massive lead. I think we had all the guns at the start, and once they changed hands it was all over.

For some reason we kept on losing kills when we were 3 on 1 on them, and getting unlucky with spawns above the lift, which inevitably led to snipage. I think matchmaking has made me lazy, you only really need one person playing well per game to win.