IGNORED

Roll Muck

Distinct muttering

:(

It's hard when your teammates are saying 'you do know how to use the white button to speak' and then deciding what the hell to do.

I was hidden for 5 mins and I think Hitcher actually jumped in front of me and another went round the rocks but I kept on creeping round.

Anyways we ruled Crazy King :P

Yeah, I'd already looked around those rocks once but missed you. You didn't "rule" crazy king, it was 5 mins to 4 mins 50! :P

Best bit of the night was when I was hunting Pootle, who I knew was hiding somewhere near our base on Coag, because every now and then I could hear his voice. After a while looking, I heard him say, "I'm hiding in the rocks outside their base. They've been looking for me for ages!" Thanks mate! I even had time to deliver a line before I clobbered him. :(

:P

I think that was all due to our voice comms issue. Me and Syntax kept asking Jigsawn if it was working. Pootle thought we were talking to him and replied with "yes..im hiding in the rocks outside their base" :P

Certainly another night of highs and lows. The first 6 ranking clan matches were my worst yet. They were just painful.

The only satisfaction I got was when one (of the many) annoying fucks we played against came running up to me screaming "how'd you like this Bitch!!!" only to be met with a single shotgun blast to the face! ... atleast it shut him up (for about 5 seconds!)

Another notible highlight was on neutral bomb coag when we picked up the bomb from the centre spot in a warthog, and Jigsawn drove back to the wrong base... what made it funnier though was that Sytax followed us in a Ghost!

As has already been said though, the last few games more than made up for the rest of the evening. Cheers to all who took part., we had a couple of really well balanced teams there.

That Crazy King was good fun.

I remember jumping off the bridge section into the middle of a few of you and hearing U1 say 'Where'd he come from?' :P

The last few hill moves did us in - too far away - but to be fair we had some closers ones nearer the start of the game.

This was a nice victory - CTF Burial Mounds - because I managed to do the crouch/jump into the front of the base on Burial Mounds for the first time (this is after repeatedly practicing it on Sunday night and getting nowhere) and we just got the flag back to our base.

And to finish the night off this game - CTF Zanzibar - where I kept on avoiding the enemy just so I could grab the flag for a matter of seconds to stop it returning and throw it a few more feet towards the beach. :P

PS I think we need to recruit Jigsawn into the clan guys.

That Assault on Coag and Cracy King on Headlong were superb!

I'm amazed you won the Crazy King - we were way ahead to begin with thanks to my chaingun chewing everyone up and getting me a killtacular. Well played.

Best bit of the night was when I was hunting Pootle, who I knew was hiding somewhere near our base on Coag, because every now and then I could hear his voice. After a while looking, I heard him say, "I'm hiding in the rocks outside their base. They've been looking for me for ages!" Thanks mate! I even had time to deliver a line before I clobbered him. :P

Neurtral bomb on zanzi was quite like that too, I was hidden in the rocks just outside the top end of the base on the side with the invisi shield. Nerve wracking stuff, I could hear you all going "He must be round here somehwere" while looking on my radar I could see around three of you right on me, but you kept on going away! was amazed you couldnt see me!

About this voice comms though, can the enemy hear you when you press white? Cause on the little messages inbetween games it says enemy can hear you when near by, press white to avoid being heard?

Anyway, I never take the chance, but it would be nice to know for sure.

About this voice comms though, can the enemy hear you when you press white? Cause on the little messages inbetween games it says enemy can hear you when near by, press white to avoid being heard?

Anyway, I never take the chance, but it would be nice to know for sure.

Well, I could hear Pootle loud and clear, and I assume he was using the white button.

Neurtral bomb on zanzi was quite like that too, I was hidden in the rocks just outside the top end of the base on the side with the invisi shield. Nerve wracking stuff, I could hear you all going "He must be round here somehwere" while looking on my radar I could see around three of you right on me, but you kept on going away! was amazed you couldnt see me!

I eventually spotted your emblem poking out from behind it - good hiding spot though.

Well, I could hear Pootle loud and clear, and I assume he was using the white button.

I was pressing the white button -crapsticks that it doesn't work to eliminate the enemy hearing you closeby.

Syntax - enough about my driving! :D I though my mid air skills were to be admired - despite being blown up in the end! ^_^

Popping in from time to time to see how much fun i'm missing out on.

Hehe.. believe me you weve missed mate.

Thanks to our great efforts last night we dropped a level and a half on minor clan matchmaking! ;)

But I think that right now id rather be in your position, than stuck at home playing games! :(

edit = christ I must be tired, spotted about 5 typos in this post.

Well tonights effort will teach me to trust my gut instincts... I should really have stayed offline. I played shockingly! :(

So much so that im standing down from even being considered to play against the findus crew this week. So who is available to play either Wednesday or Thursday? (if its still happening) We need to to get a team of 4 or 5 sorted.

Dont mean to sound negative... think im just tired