Roll Muck

Distinct muttering

We got a bit of a pasting last night. It stressed to me how necessary it is to have clear roles established at the start of every game. You only get a few seconds to decide who's going to do what, so it can be tough.

Still, I had some great early evening games with Carrera and REAL! 3v3 - Colossus CTF classic went like clockwork!

We got a bit of a pasting last night. It stressed to me how necessary it is to have clear roles established at the start of every game. You only get a few seconds to decide who's going to do what, so it can be tough.

Still, I had some great early evening games with Carrera and REAL! 3v3 - Colossus CTF classic went like clockwork!

Totally agree.

Was it BTB you were playing last night?

Totally agree.

Was it BTB you were playing last night?

Did some team skirmish (which didn't go very well at all), then some BTBs as more people joined. The BTBs were better, but marred by random filth.

It wasn't helped by my major coughing fit and bunged up nose, making commuication virtually impossible.

Come on Alan, we need your masterful battle strategies! And bring U-1 back with you. He claims he's got a hectic 'social' life at the moment, but I think he's just making wool bags and soft-soled boots.

Oi!

Such Horendous accusations!...my bloody BT connection is still screwed at home :unsure:

Ive booked the day off, and im currently sitting on my own in a mates house (while they are at work) just so I can get on the net.

Yep im playing a bit of WoW, but as Ive said its not going to stop me joining in with you guys. When im all up and running again at home, and this weekend is out of the way..ill be back

What a shite 2,000th post, was saving it for something special, but this demanded a reply..hohum :P

Oi!

Such Horendous accusations!...my bloody BT connection is still screwed at home :unsure:

Ive booked the day off, and im currently sitting on my own in a mates house (while they are at work) just so I can get on the net.

Yep im playing a bit of WoW, but as Ive said its not going to stop me joining in with you guys. When im all up and running again at home, and this weekends knitting is out of the way..ill be back

What a shite 2,000th post, was saving it for something special, but this demanded a reply..hohum ;)

Edited. :P

Good news guys... My net connections back (for now). Apparently BT banned me for spamming :(

They wouldnt let me back online until I updated all virus software/zonealarm etc.. and now they will monitor my connection to see if its ok.

What a ball ache.

Good news guys... My net connections back (for now). Apparently BT banned me for spamming my knitting products :(

They wouldnt let me back online until I updated all virus software/zonealarm etc.. and now they will monitor my connection to see if its ok.

What a ball ache.

;)

I enjoyed this afternoon's games. We won a fair few, and when we lost I feel we lost fair and square. Only on one Zanzi game did I feel hard done by - one of those games where you seem to be shooting guys for ages to no effect.

Still, we did some great flag steals on Burial Mounds, some great defending on Ivory assault, and I managed to do a nice sneaky plant on Zanzibar.