IGNORED

Cs Source

oli

The worst TKs are the ones where you start to shoot your teammate, he doesn't return fire and you think:

"Hmm, I can't tell which team he's on, but the fact he's not shooting me back would suggest he's on my team, however, I have learnt from hard experience that if I stop shooting him he will almost certainly be an enemy, and will promptly headshot me"

So you kill them. Sorry to everyone I TK'd last night. :D

Yeah you have to be careful otherwise you get loads of tk's, FAF

:D

They were both genuine mistakes. The first was when I naded that room, and you rushed in with it. The second was in that corridor and three of us were shooting that dude, and you strafed in front of me.

But a regular thing would be cool. I'm on most nights, even when I should really be doing work, so chances are tonight will be the same. Shame we don't have a teamspeak server.

The worst TKs are the ones where you start to shoot your teammate, he doesn't return fire and you think:

"Hmm, I can't tell which team he's on, but the fact he's not shooting me back would suggest he's on my team, however, I have learnt from hard experience that if I stop shooting him he will almost certainly be an enemy, and will promptly headshot me"

So you kill them. Sorry to everyone I TK'd last night. :D

I played for a bit last night, and ended up killing someone on my team within about ten seconds of starting :S Problem was I still wasn't entirely sure what was going on at that stage, and they entered a room in the corner of my vision, so my natural reaction was to shoot first and ask questions later. Plus to be fair, the few times I've played this before friendly fire had been off, and as such I didn't know it was ever possible to kill your own team mates till that happened :S

I didn't end up playing that long after that, as I was now too paranoid to play properly because I now always had to check what team someone was on before firing, which invariably meant that if it was an enemy I was killed before I'd identified them :lol:

It becomes second nature after a while. it's not just to do with the player skin, but their location. Only when you both run into each other round a corner does TKing happen after that.

Sort us out a friendly clan match FAFster

To be honest I'm playihng most days, just over xmas might be difficult. Although if i get my laptops wireless connection running should be no bother.

I usually work from home on Wednesdays as well so I tend to play all day!

:huh:

They were both genuine mistakes. The first was when I naded that room, and you rushed in with it. The second was in that corridor and three of us were shooting that dude, and you strafed in front of me.

But a regular thing would be cool. I'm on most nights, even when I should really be doing work, so chances are tonight will be the same. Shame we don't have a teamspeak server.

Enjoyed last night apart from when those nobs started tking, after that I left. I was on there as Sorcerer. Again apologies to all those I tked! I really hate FF at the best of times. I managed to get a couple of really good hits but that was about it tbh. Still its been ages since I played regularly.

Sort us out a friendly clan match FAFster

To be honest I'm playihng most days, just over xmas might be difficult. Although if i get my laptops wireless connection running should be no bother.

I usually work from home on Wednesdays as well so I tend to play all day!

Errm, who you got in mind?

I think that Soong would be the best man for the job as he's already arranged a few matches.

I didn't realise that FF was on until...I pulled off the most amazing headshot from miles away.

I only stopped whooping and yaying when I noticed the little bit of text saying 'Chintz killed a team mate'.

Thats always the way. I'm a fucking bad aim against baddies, and dead eye dan against my team.