IGNORED

Cs Source

oli

Devilfish, I went on that server last night but couldn't see you, unless you use a different nick in-game?

Soon as i copied the IP address on to here, the server was full. :rolleyes:

Ended up playing on a different server. Last IP i post.

Oh and all the problems i had with this game, and bittorent, was down to Sygate Firewall 5.6. Loads of people had the same problems. Reverted back to a older version, now everything is fine.

Rag@ is my nickname for Steam.

A platform update is available and will be applied automatically when Steam is restarted. The changes include:

Steam

* Source MODs will now automatically appear in the games list

* Improved startup process for Steam

* Fixed crash when creating a backup that would span multiple DVDs

* Fixed a bug that would unnecessarily validate Steam caches after a cache corruption

* Fixed Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes and Codename Gordon failing to backup correctly

* Fixed a bug where the message “the game files will be deleted and re-acquired” would repeat

* Fixed offline mode failing after not connecting to Steam for more than a month

Half-Life 2

* Optimization to the Steam filesystem to reduce game launch and level transition time

Source SDK

* Simplified debug-launch process for MOD developers. MOD developers no longer need to place a config file in their directory

* Added a registry key for MOD developers to use to locate a user’s Steam installation located at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Valve\Steam\SourceModInstallPath