Cs Source

oli

Team RLLMUK is actually pretty good compared to a lot of the other players out there. We're usually in the top half of the table in any game. Which is good. Just need to sort out our tactics..

We need to arrange to take on all comers really to test being a team.

I had a bad night last night :)

I came, I saw, I got my butt kicked well and truely by those KSA guys (was on there as sorcerer).

Would people please put some sort of rllmuk prefix in their name?

Oh, and KSA have got some sickeningly good players.. plus they work as a team. I was on with them a few nights ago playing 6 on 6, me, someone else and 4 KSA guys versus 6 random people. None of the team were sniping, we were all sweeping forward with M4s, smoke and FBs to take down enemy AWPers, and we were pwning massively. Twas awesome fun.

Would people please put some sort of rllmuk prefix in their name?

Oh, and KSA have got some sickeningly good players.. plus they work as a team. I was on with them a few nights ago playing 6 on 6, me, someone else and 4 KSA guys versus 6 random people. None of the team were sniping, we were all sweeping forward with M4s, smoke and FBs to take down enemy AWPers, and we were pwning massively. Twas awesome fun.

Can do - we'll have to start going on the same side and seeing how we do

[rllmuk] isn't really a clan. Its just so that we know we're playing forumites and can pop into this thread after the game to congrate/ridicule people once things are over. Its always nice to know you shot someone you know.

It's a collective or a troupe

If we're going to start playing properly, I think we definitely need to get a TeamSpeak server up and running. It would also meant that we can all start the game on the same team :blink:

I prefer to act alone. Like Rambo. Just give me some tactical guidelines at the start of a round and I'll decide exactly how I'm going to be part of the team, be it heading up, rear guard, whatever*.

* Person who finds where the enemy is by drawing their fire usually.