IGNORED

Cs Source

oli

i just checked the price on jolt and it works out at £35 a month for a 14 player server!

here are some offers

Buy one year get 25% off!

Buy six months get 15% off!

Buy three months get 10% off!

Private server: £25.99 on KSA's provider for the same package (with a 15% discount on 12 months, 1-% on 6, and 5% on 3 months).

Public server is the same - £34.99.

http://www.inx-gaming.co.uk

I'll be on and off CS:S most of the afternoon, between bouts of writing a posterize effect in PHP. Use the Gametiger link to find me. Unless you're scared. (Playing as [rllmuk] Bourne at the moment coz I watched the Bourne Identity yesterday .. sad bastard aren't I?)

with the amount of people we have who are willing to pay, it may be a good idea to go for a 18 or more players server. Also, I reckon it would be good to find a host that does stats, stats are always fun :D

INX have "Free PhsycoStats", whatever the hell they are.

but that says hl engine only, so i dont reckon it'll work with css....Psycho stats are ace though, the clan i used to play for had them on cs (and the dod one i played for had them too actually) and it lead to great competitions, people running round with the TMP trying to get the most kills with it :D

but that says hl engine only, so i dont reckon it'll work with css....Psycho stats are ace though, the clan i used to play for had them on cs (and the dod one i played for had them too actually) and it lead to great competitions, people running round with the TMP trying to get the most kills with it :D

Aah, cool :D Oh well, i'll keep looking for alternatives - there must be someone out there undercutting Jolt with a good service...

Looking at a few sites while at work now. This site seems good - www.fpsclanservers.net

I can pay by back transfer no problems. Works out at £37.60 am onth without any branding.

Looks great - next step: mail them, ask them for a test server, and ask about source stats?

Looking at a few sites while at work now. This site seems good - www.fpsclanservers.net

I can pay by back transfer no problems. Works out at £37.60 am onth without any branding.

The debranding option basically costs the same as 2 player slots.. personally I'd rather have a branded 18 player server than an unbranded 16 player one..

Thats just my 2 pence worth though..

The debranding option basically costs the same as 2 player slots.. personally I'd rather have a branded 18 player server than an unbranded 16 player one..

Thats just my 2 pence worth though..

Same here. Who cares if we've got the URL in the server name? Though if they brand the MOTD, that's another kettle of fish...

news about what?

See two+ posts up! :)

The rllmuk CS:Source server.

Edit: just chatting with one of their reps now. No stats as yet, but there are plans to introduce them as and when psychostats update to source :D But we do get to control that pic :lol:

IP addresses coming for testing.

I've been on that server now and chatted with the bloke who hires it - he said they've had no problems bar the lack of stats, and the support's superb. I vote for these - unless any of the stattos disagree, we can pay for this tonight (Devilfish? - or I don't mind doing it) and be up and running.

according to the KSA guys, theres no stats available yet. As I understand it, all that stuff is to do with the AMX mod which isnt css compatible yet. Obviously theres other things like mani mod etc. which we can get, but for now we can go without stats I reckon.

I would like to point out that today is sunday, so nothing's gonna happen today if we do pay :D