IGNORED

Cs Source

oli

I'm sure I've already said this once in this thread. Legs is my housemate, he plays when I'm at work, I play in the evenings. He's an occasional poster on the forum under the name Legs.

Cool,

Tell him hi from me.

Do people play at 12noon here? Anyone?

There's four of us here (At work). I ain't all that great, I have my moments. One is a bit too good, but's it's very satisfying when you finally kill him. At lunch he managed 34 kills - 3 deaths :), well that was the result before I gave up.

One is a bit too good, but's it's very satisfying when you finally kill him. At lunch he managed 34 kills - 3 deaths

I can't understand why people do that on servers.. surely it just gets boring. I'd much rather play against people at a similar level to myself than constantly pwn a server.

with the guide in PCGamer 145 I reckon I could knock out my office in about 4 hours.

I remember about 4 years ago I dreamt of making a map of my school. that would be so cool with a bomb in the headmaster's office or something. also quite disturbing.

Was having a nice little go just now, got 2 people with a grenade, and pressed F10 instead of F5. :(

:D:angry::angry::angry::wacko::wacko:

That nade was quality. I thought I would be safe defusing behind the box while the other guy took the lead, but instead... ;)

Had some nice little knife, pistol and sniper duels with orooth just then. :D

Not seen that map. Downloaded a new on today but once ready the game ended!!

I'm still going to get a few hours pratice a day over the next 7 days or so (bloody night shift!).

I'll be about from 0730-1000 then from about 1400-2000pm when i've woken up.

I'm still going to get a few hours pratice a day over the next 7 days or so (bloody night shift!).

I'll be about from 0730-1000 then from about 1400-2000pm when i've woken up.

Just getting help to turn bots on. They should be on very soon. They will give you very good practice. :ph34r:

I can't understand why people do that on servers.. surely it just gets boring. I'd much rather play against people at a similar level to myself than constantly pwn a server.

Nah... anyway, it would be worse if we didn't play together, and that's the whole fun of it. We still play online with a mix of other people, so he's not miles at the top, at times not even at the top. It's all a good laugh, If i get one kill in an hour (which has happened twice in a week) then I just laugh and how wank I'm playing.

I just realised my tower block map I have been working on for around 3 hours is shite.

So I'm going to do a new one and hopefully make it good ;)

ETA: Probably at least 2 months depending on how much time I can spend away from A-levels/Halo 2/CS:S etc...

I just realised my tower block map I have been working on for around 3 hours is shite.

So I'm going to do a new one and hopefully make it good ;)

ETA: Probably at least 2 months depending on how much time I can spend away from A-levels/Halo 2/CS:S etc...

Post pics plz! i want to see whether what I'm creating is at a similar level to what you can pull off!