IGNORED

Cs Source

oli

Glad to see it was working :ph34r:

I didn't have the chance to play myself yesterday, but I will surely be online tonight !

I intend to use this server mainly for clan-battles.

Our clan is called CULT, and we need some more players. PM me if you're interested.

I will password protect the server in a couple of days, and post the pw in here.

Let me know if you have any suggestions/comments regarding the server.

Cheers !

I'd be interested in doing a few clan battles with you

Great, we'll be on tonight 22-ish.

put "Cult-" before your nick so we know it's you.

See you then mate.

Tonight might be difficult, but i ll try - mrs oli is over this week and might tell me off if i play too much!

I wonder how a proper rllmuk clan would go on?

We could be called SUYA, or BITG

The proper is though.. we all suck.

Rag@ and Tracer aren't too shoddy I guess. Totoro gets lots of kills, but only coz hes a camping sniper. You and me are decidely average. And FAF, Scribble, Suizid, Ravern, etc all 'bring up the rear' (so to speak).

Rag@ and Tracer aren't too shoddy I guess. Totoro gets lots of kills, but only coz hes a camping sniper. You and me are decidely average. And FAF, Scribble, Suizid, Ravern, etc all 'bring up the rear' (so to speak).

I'm consistently 2nd after Totoro... and sometimes even 1st (though admittedly, not too often!).

I'm inconsistent. Sometimes I head the rear, at other times I bring up the rear of the rear. :o

EDIT: I'll play tonight from about 7 till 9 I think. Who'll be around then?

And proof.JPG

There's proof I don't always suck.

;)