So, You're Useless At Halo 2?

Rev

Because they're turncoat SCUM -_-

Well, mostly because they were playing with some non-nubes who wanted to do clanmatches, really.

I still have nightmares about that game against Om Yom. Pinned down in the base on Colossus by some bastard with a sniper rifle :P

I don't think we managed to win any tournament games, did we? Except for the later 4 v 4, when we ditched Panda, to triumph against Roll Muck.

Not one. But that latest (er...still ongoing?) tournament we did well in.

Well for nubes, at least.

old skool

gingerism

ZOK

Ben 81

Rev

Alex W

WahWah*

Malevolent Panda

Don Rosco

hey ernie

nu skool

nbeecl

Superstar Beejay

vashsan

wooldi

freelance tramp

srg bilco

talvalin

well that's 16, so we could have 2 teams of 4 from both old and new nubes. that is if we can split the list into 8's.

right, so who needs swapping around then. i suppose bilco could join the old nubes, but then that'd mean moving 2 from there into the new lot. so who's up for it?

come on, give me some help here. this is turning into a nightmare and i've not even got to figuring out when/what we're going to play yet!

in fact i might start a new thread for this inter-nubes tourney as soon as we've got the teams sorted.

Well, mostly because they were playing with some non-nubes who wanted to do clanmatches, really.

I still have nightmares about that game against Om Yom. Pinned down in the base on Colossus by some bastard with a sniper rifle :o

I don't think we managed to win any tournament games, did we? Except for the later 4 v 4, when we ditched Panda, to triumph against Roll Muck.

:D Drawing Om Yom for our first match was never going to be a glorious start to the campaign...I seem to remember our last Slayer game was 50-7 or something, wasn't it? Not in our favour, in case anyone was wondering.

We didn't get any wins, but I'm pretty certain that we had one draw, which most importantly means they weren't all losses. And I'm sure there was some talk about a win by default over Sacred Remains... :(

So new school it hurts. I PM'd you about the reunion match last Sunday Burt, didn't you get it?

Just checked... and err... you're right, you did PM me! :D

Oh well, i'll be on on Saturday (day) and at some point on Sunday (day) too, i'm sure i'll bump into you guys at some point

Catch you later chaps!

old skool

gingerism

ZOK

Ben 81

Rev

Alex W

Malevolent Panda

Don Rosco

srg bilco

nu skool

nbeecl

Superstar Beejay

vashsan

wooldi

freelance tramp

talvalin

WahWah*

hey ernie

subs

mw jimmy

right, i've swapped wah for bilco and i'll keep jimmy in mind as a sub if somebody can't make it. i've also put hey ernie in nu skool, just cos he hasn't played for so long (i hope that's cool).

as long as this is ok with everyone i'll start the new thread and lay the rules down.

so speak up now if anyone's got a problem...

I was on throughout the day yetserday, but no one turned up

I doubt this 10pm kick off is good for me, day times Sat and Sun are better

If that's no good then i'll have to drop out and not spoil it for every one.

And when you are on, add me to your friends list as i have no friends to play Halo with :) apart from a few 'stupid head' yanks that are ranked 1 and ask you advice on "How do i get to my friend list?"

Gamertag: Hey Ernie

I was on throughout the day yetserday, but no one turned up

I doubt this 10pm kick off is good for me, day times Sat and Sun are better

If that's no good then i'll have to drop out and not spoil it for every one.

And when you are on, add me to your friends list as i have no friends to play Halo with :) apart from a few 'stupid head' yanks that are ranked 1 and ask you advice on "How do i get to my friend list?"

Gamertag: Hey Ernie

I play a lot of live! on weekends as it's the best time for me too. I know some other guys who are similar. We'll play some games next weekend if you're on.

And when you are on, add me to your friends list as i have no friends to play Halo with ;) apart from a few 'stupid head' yanks that are ranked 1 and ask you advice on "How do i get to my friend list?"

That's kind of the level I'm at these days... :lol:

That's kind of the level I'm at these days... ;)

I then created a party with these plonkers, then left

Then i'd keep on making parties, getting stupid heads to join, then quitting leaving them stranded in parties they had no idea how to get out of

I just checked, they are still there now...

I think i just invented a new game?!

• 2 weeks later...

That second game was wicked, especially when one of you flew up to an obscure position and sniped for ages. We all thoroughly enjoyed that. :P

I'm glad I didn't miss out on anything worthwhile. Super-jumpers and Banshee abusers should be slapped hard, but that would mean twatting Bilco based on the games we played at the weekend. Super-jumping on Zanzibar is very naughty.