So, You're Useless At Halo 2?

Rev

Fair enough. Could tell something was wrong when Bilco suicided five times in one game ;)

We were about 20 behind, our random was utterly shite so me and bilcs thought we'd try and get a total score of zero but nobody joined in :(

Then we had some fun in the lobby and asked them to join our clan and a few of them sent us friend requests. Then we got them again in MM and this time tried really hard and still lost.

Hard :(

No - the bomb was literally armed in the last second to mass uproar. Quite amusing when you consider that we'd been hiding in the rocks with it for about two minutes and just thought we may as well give it a shot because they wouldn't have enough time to counter...

No - the bomb was literally armed in the last second to mass uproar. Quite amusing when you consider that we'd been hiding in the rocks with it for about two minutes and just thought we may as well give it a shot because they wouldn't have enough time to counter...

Yeah, I'm amazed the banshee that left the base when we were walking toward it didn't spot us. And I think the defender with the sniper had it trained on the grav lift and didn't expect death from above... I managed to block the grav lift when you were arming but didn't really think you could make it before the end of the round. I loved the cries of anguish and woe from the other team as they finally managed to reach the bombspot :wacko:.

Yeah, I'm amazed the banshee that left the base when we were walking toward it didn't spot us. And I think the defender with the sniper had it trained on the grav lift and didn't expect death from above... I managed to block the grav lift when you were arming but didn't really think you could make it before the end of the round. I loved the cries of anguish and woe from the other team as they finally managed to reach the bombspot :D.

Dammit. I go to Germany to play gigs and good games are had on Halo. Arse.

Are we still on for the regular Thursday night nube action?

Ace games last night as always Nubes. Jimmy's team was shit* and thus was pizzowned hard by the new all-conquering team of myself, Wah, Preacher and nbeecl. :angry:

* Not really. The games were incredibly close all night, culminating in an awesome game of Assault on Zanzibar that was tied when I got grenaded in the final round with about a second to go before the bomb would have been armed. Bugger.

Same time next week?

Yeah, wicked games last night nubes, some really good stuff.

Amazing Scenes all night for me, I was so into those games last night, the whole thing just felt good pretty much all night. When Halo's good nothing can touch it still IMO.

Just a shame Jimmy's team was always so shit. :(

:( Poor Jimmy. We played some matchmade games afterwards that he made us lose those as well. Poor Jimmy's team.

Yeah, good stuff chaps. Jimmy, sorry for dragging all your teams down :(

I'm down for more of that next thursday.

Definitely nothing to do with you Don, I was well impressed with a couple of snipes you got me with on Sanctuary. I think it's nice of you to try and deflect something but really, you're not helping him. Jimmy needs to take responsibility for his actions. Poor Jimmy. :(