So, You're Useless At Halo 2?

Rev

There's a few nu nubes, it seems. I think maybe we should have a bit of a night where we pwn them all hard, in the face, while calling them faggots.

Only messing! We should try and get yiz together though. Most of the old nubes are pretty good now, so it would be a bit of a deep end thing just jumping in with them. Norante, John C, Gary Ellis and Shogun Bob, and I can get my mate Jump Up in as well. When is good? Wednesday?

Well, we've been having the new-nube nights for a couple of weeks now on Thursdays... the general format is that we play custom games and pass 'ownership' of the lobby around to each member for their choice of map and gametype.

I'll be on from 9pm-ish onwards come Thursday, so accept your clan invite when you get it and pester one of us for some shooty action.

Great, I'll be there. Looking forward to it!

Edit: ah, fuck I just remembered I'm going to see a show this Thursday :wacko:

I'm sorry, but I probably won't be home until 1am. I'll check to see if any of you are still online, but if not I will definitely be joining you next week.

Great, I'll be there. Looking forward to it!

Edit: ah, fuck I just remembered I'm going to see a show this Thursday :(

I'm sorry, but I probably won't be home until 1am. I'll check to see if any of you are still online, but if not I will definitely be joining you next week.

1 O'clock isn't late :P

Sounded more like you were trying to mock him for thinking that 1am was late. You've probably intimidated them all into not playing now.

Did you not see the smilie Wah? Jimmy's too shit to use those in an ironic, mocking way so he was almost definitley being nice, for reals.

...but the prospect of not playing with noisy American kids with high-pitched voices and a shocking vocabulary is more than welcome. :P

just keep your fingers crossed bilco's not playing then.

Shit Live just died on me, everytime I try to sign into Live my 360 just freezes up. I'm sorry for leaving you guys in the middle of a game. I think I'll let the 360 cool down a bit before trying again :D

Thanks for the invite. Those were some fun matches btw, I hope you didn't mind my dutch accent...

Shit Live just died on me, everytime I try to sign into Live my 360 just freezes up. I'm sorry for leaving you guys in the middle of a game. I think I'll let the 360 cool down a bit before trying again :D

Thanks for the invite. Those were some fun matches btw, I hope you didn't mind my dutch accent...

Don't worry, they're used to mine. As far as you can get used to the sound of glass being gargled, ofcourse.

Don't worry, they're used to mine. As far as you can get used to the sound of glass being gargled, ofcourse.

Yeah they were really cool about it. Mr Spew thought I was German at first.

Anways, thanks to MalevolentPanda for inviting me back in after the 360 decided to work again. It was fun, I will definitely join you guys on a regular basis if that's okay, and try to improve a bit. :D

Yeah they were really cool about it. Mr Spew thought I was German at first.

Anways, thanks to MalevolentPanda for inviting me back in after the 360 decided to work again. It was fun, I will definitely join you on a regular basis if that's okay, and try to improve a bit. :D

Cool stuff. We play pretty often, and the more you play the better you get.

Unless your Bilco.

Thanks.

During some matches I did alright, but I was mostly running around getting killed alot. And I have to admit that I didn't even know what I was supposed to do in Assault at first, I had never played that before.

Still, it was fun, and also nice to play with some normal people for a change. The annoying noisy kids in Halo2 multiplayer are the reason I haven't played Halo2 that much online yet. But now I'm looking forward to playing regularly and hopefully improving at least a little bit.