So, You're Useless At Halo 2?

Rev

Oh aye? He's kept that one quiet, all he did last night was sound tired and moan about hayfever.

Gerbik - don't worry about running around and getting killed a lot, that's pretty much what I spend my time doing and I've been playing solidly for months. Practice makes perfect and all that :(

Yeah, but his head's full of love and "swoon" at the moment, he can't think straight.

panda's got a bird?

come on, spill the beans...

Has he fallen for one of the Trauma Center doctors/nurses then?

Oh man, I'm glad I came back into the thread just for that. Now I'm all:

funny%20face%20pencil%20erasers.jpeg

Anyway, have any nubes had a go with Sniper Elite on Live? I've been really tucking into it this week. I know Don's got it, anyone else fancy a bash? jon, for example?

funny%20face%20pencil%20erasers.jpeg

i haven't got it, but i suppose i could pick it up if people are playing it... what's it all about then and why don't you like it panda?

edit: ah, i get you now zok. the clue was in the name: sniper elite. nice!

Not that far, I'm just at the level after the bit where you cover the OSS agent out of the cathedral, and you've escaped from the burning building...does that make sense?

Too much like stealth. And I don't usually like war games much. Meh.

I find you can 'un-stealth' it enough to be more of a sharp shooting romp by keeping a machine gun in your hand with auto targetting on...it's at your fingertips for quick bursts of fire, the targetting picks out enemies for you and when you click the zoom you're magically using the sniper rifle...sweet!

i haven't got it, but i suppose i could pick it up if people are playing it... what's it all about then and why don't you like it panda?

edit: ah, i get you now zok. the clue was in the name: sniper elite. nice!

:)

It's a bit bugged though...I just ran in from the wall, set the alarms off, and instead of the OSS guy dieing in five seconds as happens if the alarm is raised before you get under the wall, even though he was 'forced to make his move' because of the alarm he stayed alive as I ran all the way up the stairs to the roof! Then when I was in the roof, there was some guff about using a mirror to signal the guy when to make his move...even though I could clearly see him stood in the grounds, hammering away with his machine gun...and hitting nothing, obviously!

Incidentally Don, whilst the cathedral bit is ace, as a shooting gallery I much preferred the bit before (can't remember where) when you are on a bridge and waves of troops come in...'The enemy is approaching from the West', etc...I preferred them as targets because they were really dodging, and you could get some great 'moving target' hits...what say you?

i say you should both get back on halo, there's a sniper rifle in that too, you know.

No bullet-cam, exploding heads, moving targets, 2 for ones or Russkies in Halo though.

Zok, I can't remember the bridge. All the spare bits of my brain are full of Routing Protocols at the moment i'm afraid :)