So, You're Useless At Halo 2?

Rev

Not always the case - the people I play with are all level 30-40 but at those levels you get matched against cheaters most of the time so we make 2nd accounts. The first few games can be a bit silly but from level 10 onwards it's people doing the same :P

Not always cunts.

Yes, but isn't that a blatant case of if you can't beat them (because they're cheating) join them? You're not cheating, but you're not exactly holding the moral high ground either.

Come play Counter-Strike with me and Jimmy, bitches. It's dead good.

Yes, I know I'm 10 years late and in the wrong folder. :lol:

;)

If it's not whinging about Halo being shit, it's poaching people for a completely different game. Are you and Jimmy getting lonely? :(

:lol:

If it's not whinging about Halo being shit, it's poaching people for a completely different game. Are you and Jimmy getting lonely? ;)

Well, I miss you guys, certainly. And I never whinged about Halo being shit, I moaned about the fact that I just don't enjoy it any more. Bear in mind that me and Jimmy have played a lot more of it than you have, and I played on for months of not really enjoying it just to be sociable, until it just got too irritating.

Anyway, if any of you fuckers do want to try Counter-Strike, it's now a stupid £1.99 at WHSmiths. I picked up an extra copy this morning before work. Don, do you want it? I have no idea whether you have WHSmiths in Ireland. If anyone else is interested, I can pop back at lunch time and pick up the other copy they had left.

Panda, I'll take the other copy of Counterstrike if it's going spare at that price.

I went back at lunch, but there was none left by that point. I should have just bought both at the time, really. :(

So yeah, I have one spare copy, for Don if he wants it and is going to play, seeing as I've offered it him. If he isn't interested, it's yours.

Yes, but isn't that a blatant case of if you can't beat them (because they're cheating) join them? You're not cheating, but you're not exactly holding the moral high ground either.

:)

Not really. On our proper accounts we just don't get matched to play games against people playing properly. Apart from on hardcore.

What else could we do?

I went back at lunch, but there was none left by that point. I should have just bought both at the time, really. ;)

So yeah, I have one spare copy, for Don if he wants it and is going to play, seeing as I've offered it him. If he isn't interested, it's yours.

Ooh, yeah, cheers Panda. Do you take Paypal?

Although, I won't be able to play it for 3 weeks as i'm off to Japan. Will you still be at it when I get back? If not, give to the strawdonkey.

*Sigh*

Bilco, the 90s called. They want their game back.

It's up to Don. I don't want to do anything to jeopardise the jungle he's promised me in return, but if he's happy, I don't mind sending it to you first. Perhaps you should send him a grovelling PM?

Panda, the 50's called, they want their racism back.

I bet you're already a member of the World Association of Shit Punctuators (WASP for short, you racist ;)).

Oh, and any of you that want CounterStrike, you could always post in the WHSmith thread in Bargains and ask someone to pick you up a copy if they can. I've just seen someone mention that they had copies in their shop still.

Oh, and any of you that want CounterStrike, you could always post in the WHSmith thread in Bargains and ask someone to pick you up a copy if they can.

That sentence may be grammatically correct, but damn is it badly formed. Sort it out Panda!