So, You're Useless At Halo 2?

Rev

Enjoy it while you can. He'll be on GoW, Rainbow 6 and PSO before long.

Aye. That and the HALO 3 BETA, YOU MASSIVE BUNCH OF POOR'S.

Gears is really, really good, especially the multiplayer. I didn't think it would be upto much but it's, like, Halo 2 good.

NO LIE.

Also, ace games t'other night. We properly pwned matchmaking and I'd be very surprised to hear that the 4 games we did lose were massively embarassing defeats. Might be around tonight for some Gaylo, providing enough folk are interested and they're prepared to be goaded into buying a 360 before the beta.

If they've left they're not coming back.

Who's got/getting Gears of War then? Picked it up today, although I won't be able to try it until late tonight probably.

I've got it.

Do I still belong to the Nubes or is my membership canceled because of playing very rarely? :wub:

Only people who play very rarely/never are allowed in the Nubes.

when do you want me to send your clan invite then panda?

seriously though, pizzown squad, who the fuck came up with that name?

I might be on later tonight Jon.

On another note, what was the matter with Wah, Bilco, Panda and Jimmy ignoring my messages and going into 'appear offline' hiding last night. You can see who's in a party even if some have chosen this option you know and the games are still being updated on bungie.com... If you want to stay in a group of four to play team matchmaking just say so, I wouldn't mind much. Glad to see karma stepped in and sent you lot on a massive losing streak :unsure:.

On another note, what was the matter with Wah, Bilco, Panda and Jimmy ignoring my messages and going into 'appear offline' hiding last night. You can see who's in a party even if some have chosen this option you know and the games are still being updated on bungie.com... If you want to stay in a group of four to play team matchmaking just say so, I wouldn't mind much. Glad to see karma stepped in and sent you lot on a massive losing streak :unsure:.

Halowned!

[edit] Gears of War is good fun, but I'm having trouble connecting to Ranked Matches. No idea if anyone else is but it's just a bit annoying so far - here's hoping they fix it sooner rather than later.

I was all like, "This is well shitty, we should send him an invite." But the rest of Gays R Us were all like, "FUCK ATARIAN". I didn't dare speak up as they beat me. :)

If it's any consolation Atarian, the cunts have done that to me before too. Pizzown Squad is the BIG LEAGUES. Of being twats to each other.

On another note, what was the matter with Wah, Bilco, Panda and Jimmy ignoring my messages and going into 'appear offline' hiding last night. You can see who's in a party even if some have chosen this option you know and the games are still being updated on bungie.com... If you want to stay in a group of four to play team matchmaking just say so, I wouldn't mind much. Glad to see karma stepped in and sent you lot on a massive losing streak :).

You didn't send me a message, I do know a member of our party got a message from you, however. We'd arranged to play the game as a 4 and decided to appear offline so that we didn't have to go to a 5 and be excluded from 4v4 matchmaking. I haven't got an excuse for not telling you that we wanted to continue playing in a group, only an apology.

I would definitely messaged you if you'd messaged me, Atarian. I think whoever you message that didn't respond must be pretty much a total cunt. :)

Yeah, I thought we'd all gone offline. Not to avoid you, just to save you the bother of coming on, because it's really shit playing with 5 since 6v6 went. Sorry man, next time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest jamtomorrow

Utter nube here.

I got a 360 for Xmas, and I keep getting kicked in on Halo 2. I'm a fairly occasional player because I'm busy, but I'd really appreciate somewhere to play the occasional game away from all the big rough boys.

Utter nube here.

I got a 360 for Xmas, and I keep getting kicked in on Halo 2. I'm a fairly occasional player because I'm busy, but I'd really appreciate somewhere to play the occasional game away from all the big rough boys.

What's your gamertag?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...