So, You're Useless At Halo 2?

Rev

He can speak for himself then... :(

:wub:

Too much information dude!

I'd be up for a match up against the Silly Flapping Maniacs but I can't Wednesday before 10pm and Thursday is completely out. Actually, the weekend is pretty much out too as I'm going to a stag party in Leeds. Back for Sunday evening, but may be a little worse for wear.

:)

Hello!

Can someone send me a Clan invite please?

Been a long time since I've played any Halo 2 and think I would fit in nicely to this clan given my l33t skills (or lack of!)

Cheers - gametag is Morcerf

See you on for some games later (assuming I get an invite anytime soon, of course!)

:rolleyes:

Are you playing SFM tonight then?  :rolleyes:

Nope, some welsh clan laid down the gauntlet so we're gonna show em who's boss. Well, I won't cos i'm not playing, but you know what I mean. Good luck tonight lads!

I'm up for the SFM match by the by - looking forward to it!

And it seem's I've lost the ability to post properly too...damn double posts.

PS. While I'm here...check out the Disposable Media thread in the creative forum - I wrote the articles on Page 4 and Page 7 of the mag - 4.1mb.

Edited by Rev

Hey Rev!

Sorry to here of your injury.  I will read that stuff in a bit.

We lost, because Bilco's a twat.  A massive twat, I think we all agreed.

Shit happens. As my ankle and your hiring of Bilco proves.

The magazine is pretty good - certainly the Sin City article I enjoyed a lot. All of it is pretty good though.

I would just like to point out that certain extenuating circumstances led to me being a massive twat and it was not through choice or design that I behaved in a twatish manner.

PS. They're Welsh, for fuck's sake. You should've been able to take them even with a man down.

I would just like to point out that certain extenuating circumstances led to me being a massive twat and it was not through choice or design that I behaved in a twatish manner.

PS. They're Welsh, for fuck's sake. You should've been able to take them even with a man down.

:D

Why, what happened?

:)

To be fair a couple of them were proper 'casuals' and we really should have beaten them. The extra man really counts in games like oddball though and they did work well as a team..

It was a good match and damn close yet again. I thought we were going to whoop ass as Ben was pwning me and Panda in warm up and was on top form.

I think if we'd had a forth player it would have been a bit one sided so it worked allright in the end.

Somebody will send you a clan invite which you can react to in the clan section of the Friends menu in Halo 2. I don't know if I can send clan invites, but I'm sure somebody will send one soon.

Anyone can send a clan invite in the Nubes.

I'll send Toonfool an invite later tonight, welcome aboard!