Psp Hardware/opinions

rllmuk

dream on old boy

Haha, just because you paid all that money for it ;)

It's not some outfit selling them on (like a guy I was going to go with), it's somebody who bought one and then realised they couldn't afford it*, like I will be doing when it arrives.

*read: dead pixels, played with brillo-pad gloves, whatever.

paypal fucks you from both ends

I meant it more in a "I paid with my credit card so I'll get the CC company onto it if there's any problems" kinda way. If I'd have done cheques or bank transfers it wouldn't have been as safe, would it.

My PSP Value Pack and Ridge Racers was dispatched from Play Asia at around 11:00am.

I cannot fucking wait.

Basically, me, Ed, and anyone else getting one are cool and the rest of you going "OMG THE PRICE" are just jealous.

Early adopters, man. You pay more to have it sooner.

My PSP Value Pack and Ridge Racers was dispatched from Play Asia at around 11:00am.

I cannot fucking wait.

Basically, me, Ed, and anyone else getting one are cool and the rest of you going "OMG THE PRICE" are just jealous.

Early adopters, man.  You pay more to have it sooner.

Actually, I take this bit back. He's getting a second hand one.

Actually, hang on, I thought Armoured Core wasn't even out yet...?

It's got a PS2 connectivity mode though, which sounds interesting. How does that work?

I'm not telling you. You made me an outcast.

How d'ya like them apples, huh?

Quite tasty considering you've just paid for a game that hasn't been released yet* from a chap on ebay.

*I think.

Actually, I've got no fucking clue. I may be a geek but I'm not quite Cacophanus standard, so I couldn't give a flying fuck really (especially seeing it's a game with giant robots that you don't actually control). I'll probably just stick it up on eBay when it arrives and use that money to buy Lumines instead.

Oh, and it is a launch title. But then IGN said so, and they could be in on this eBay scam. It's like the Illuminati, but not. At all.

Is it Mac compatible?  I got my new shiny G4 ibook yesterday with loads of Ram, bluetooth and an airport thingy.

The memory stick link will probably just be a case of dragging and dropping files from the stick to your PC, and uploading through a webpage, so I'd imagine so. Dunno how the hell the wi-fi thing works though.

Edit- Formula Front is a launch title. Lik-Sang posted up pictures of the game box and manual when they got their mitts on them, IIRC. Or it might've been IGN.

The memory stick link will probably just be a case of dragging and dropping files from the stick to your PC, and uploading through a webpage, so I'd imagine so. Dunno how the hell the wi-fi thing works though.

Edit- Formula Front is a launch title. Lik-Sang posted up pictures of the game box and manual when they got their mitts on them, IIRC. Or it might've been IGN.

That's OK, I can't even work out what you're talking about and I have no intention of getting a PSP so it doesn't matter I suppose.

Any london people want to meet for Ridge Racers wireless action?

I cannot fucking wait.

Early adopters, man. You pay more to have it sooner.

Early adopters always get arsefucked, you know it.

But that's fine if you want to show off, which will be nice I expect.