Pavlovian Side-effects Of Using Gba On The Toilet!

christaylor

I've never understood this doing-stuff-while-on-the-loo business. I mean, how long are you on the loo for? Plus it's probably unhygenic.

Pff, I like to take my time when moving my bowels.

If you come work with us, and you can't find me, there's a good chance I'm fighting some major epic Advance Wars battle on one of the company loos.

i used to do that with my gameboy colour.

then i dropped it in.

it was never the same after that. (if ur wondering i never actually played it again although the game was still playing when i fished it out to chuck it away. there was a £30 quid game in that ruined aswell. :o )

Plus it's probably unhygenic.

Why?

If I'm quick I usually spend more time wiping and it's probably less hygienic. I only realised a couple of years ago how much more shit I could get out if I stayed on for a bit longer. The result is usually a single (actually two folded over) sheet wipe and a shiny bottom.

Actually, health warning here, in all seriousness. Look up the possible causes of hemorrhoids (and possible spellings, too) on the web. You should be on and off in 2 minutes, or else you'll be regretting it later in life.

So, that's 2 holes on Mario Golf, NO MORE.  <_<

2 minutes? I've barely got the pace car out by then!

Guest JamesLee

At my last job I used to always pop in the loo for half hour with the ol' sp. Advance wars and Final Fantasty tactics were the games of choice. I once fell asleep though, with the sp in my hand which was still on and running during a final fantasy battle. :o

I checked my watch on the way out, I'd been in there for 45 minutes. had a rough time trying to explain where I'd been.