Any Games That Centres Around Christmas?

sol guider

I'm in a festive mood so heres a festive thread.

i was looking around some game websites and saw all of them talking about the christmas charts and it suddenly occured to me that i've never ever played a game that had absolutely anything to do with christmas (although i imagine any game that did have anything to do with christmas would be rather dull and short lived).

So for this reason i'm asking any and every person to post their ideas on a christmas game (and none of that really obvious crap people come out with) and the names of any currently existing christmas games they know of.

N.B:i'm NOT in a festive mood cos my mates have been singing xmas songs over and over and over again every day for the past month. god save my soul please.

And the nightmare before christmas is somewhere in Kingdom Hearts, right

it does but i consider it a halloween thing as the level has nothing to do with christmas but that game was killer it was possibly one of the greatsest rpg's i've had the pleasure of playing (i've only played ones available in the last 6 years)

The Polar Express.

I've heard it's shit

yeah you're right because tom hanks starred in the film and everyone knows movies games are mostly crap and vice verca (eg ff the spirits within)

sorry don't mean to sound like a git but I SAID CENTRE NOT VAGUELY MENTION thanks for ur contribution though

According to World Of Spectrum there are 4 Santa games

who is spectrum?

(this thread will probably die now. i hope it doesn't though please don't kill it.)

Thankyou for making me feel really fucking old

ur very welcome.

The new 'A Nightmare Before Christmas' game from Capcom looks alright

ur entitled to your opinion but as i already stated i think the nightmare before christmas is more halloween than christmas. (having said that i will now admit i only saw 5 minutes of the film before i fell asleep.)

ur entitled to your opinion but as i already stated i think the nightmare before christmas is more halloween than christmas. (having said that i will now admit i only saw 5 minutes of the film before i fell asleep.)

Sol Guider for President! I love this guy! :D

Nightmare before Christmas turns all christmassy about 25 mins in mate, and from then on it's very christmassy. <_<

As Stroke Ace said: Animal Crossing. Although it is called Toy Day. Christmas lights on the trees, Santa Claus (or was it Santa Turtle? My memory deceives me), Jingly tunes, snowmen to build, presents, and I`m sure there`s more I can`t even remember. I`m getting old. :)