Space Combat Games

Poppalarge

"look at me im teh h@rdcore retrogamer speaking"

:)

Feel free to find all my posts in the retro folder to back that up. OR ANYTHING but this, where I say anything good about old games. They're 99% shit.

Elite is different. Maybe if you weren't a kiddiez you'd know that.

I keep hearing good things about EVE ONLINE as well, but that might not be exactly what you're after.

Might be worth a shout, although it's not particularly dynamic dogfighting it's certainly got plenty more if you get bored with the fighting bit of it. I've just started playing it again after the latest expansion, from a combat point of view, tis enjoyable.

The hardcore retrogamer speaks again.

I like arguing on here. It's fun. You're boring though. So I give up already...

If you wanna quote me, only do so if it's to show how I like retro gaming. Any quotes outside of this thread will do. There's a good boy.

my vote also goes t ofreespace 1 &2, played rite after each other :lol: , abd if u can find it the re-release of x-wing and tie-fighter colectors edtion wich was upgraded to work with windows and D3D is well worth gettin, alltho u will need a rather good joystick to accompany these.