IGNORED

This Years Beyond Good & Evil

Pekoe

Too many people dismiss cartoons or animation as something for kids. "Saturday morning cartoons"? I don't watch many of them. I fondly remember the ones I watched when I was young: GI Joe, TMNT, Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles.

Gargoyles (Season 1) '10th Anniversary Edition' has just been released on DVD (R1) BTW

:unsure:

My vote for this year's 'BG&E' is Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay.

Xbox version is £15 at play or you can pick up the new PC directors cut version for not much more than that..

Really good game, sold far less than it should have.

But if you mean a game that's insanely under-rated and not as popular as it deserves, I gotta say Jump to Lightspeed - the SWG Expansion. It's like a brand new X-Wing/TIE Fighter game, but massively multiplayer, and some of the best fun I've had all year. Amazingly good from a technical stand-point too (can walk around on your ships, etc) - yet no one's interested or playing it.

Why do you think that? I'd say 75% of people on my server are playing it and loving it. Try changing server mate - Infinity is where I'm at, but I've also played Bria and Flurry since the expansion and it seems popular there too.

Also, another contender for 'this years BG&E'; a game I stuck on for the first time in months last night and had a riot playing; Red Dead Revolver. Beee-yoootiful. The Spaghetti Western game I always wanted. It's a crime it took me that long to get back to it, 'cos I played it to death for 2 weeks when I first got it.