The Best Burgers Ever

Alex W.

Went to local pizza/kebab place tonight out of laziness, and seeing as I didn't feel like a kebab and I'd had a pizza supper the night before, I got a burger.

One of the best burgers ever.

It's amazing- the burger's tasty (grilling seems to make all the difference), the salad's good, the tomato's juicy, the onions have flavour, and the portion of chips actually doesn't have to taste of salt to be edible. How do McDonalds manage to stay open with such competition?

The only burgers I've had which are better than kebab shop burgers are proper barbecue ones, with potato salad and chutney and stuff loaded onto them. And coleslaw, cheese, relish... well, pretty much everything available.

It's amazing- the burger's tasty (grilling seems to make all the difference), the salad's good, the tomato's juicy, the onions have flavour, and the portion of chips actually doesn't have to taste of salt to be edible. How do McDonalds manage to stay open with such competition?

That's the reason I prefer McDonalds, I can't stand loads of salad and sauces on my burgers

Nothing beats a bacon double cheese burger (without the cheese) from the Burger King at Paddington Station ;)

What's so special about them from Padignton Station? I'm genuinely intrigued.

Also, Alex is right. There is NOTHING better than a kebab shop 1/2 pounder with cheese and loads of chips when you've got munchies.