The Best Burgers Ever

Alex W.

If you're interested in the tastiest burger in London, look no further than this place in South Kensington:

http://www.goethe.de/ins/gb/lon/uun/hug/enindex.htm

Beers are pricey (£4.50 for a large bottle), and the burger's just under a tenner. But the quality... <drool>

Compared to this, eating a McDonalds or BK burger is like licking up a pool of plegm in the street. They have nothing to do with meat.

Has anyone been to Gourmet Burger Kitchen?

Apparently its really nice (and thats coming from my Mum and she hates burgers normally).

Yeah. They're very nice. Don't bother with the chips though, you literally won't need them. However, they're not as nice as the place I just posted about.

Guest jabberwock1977
Try Bill Wyman's Sticky Fingers or Maxwell's if you want a nice burger. And man they're nice, especially for £10...

yeah they're good as well as the Hard Rock but it's all about the Gourmet Burger Kitchen as someone up there's mum points out.

Nothing, hamburgers are called hamburgers because they hail from Hamburg. The idea of them being called "hamburgers" because of meat usage, and the subsequent words "burger" and "beefburger", came along later.

I like your in depth knowledge :ph34r:

Best burger I ever had one was in Boulder City, Nevada. The place was called Bob's Family Restaurant. It was amazing. Cooked perfectly with awesome dressing and a fantastic bun.

As far as chains go I loved the big (and expensive) burgers in ESPN Zone and the wonderful In-N-Out Burger.

Honourable mention: Fatburger.

not a single mention of Calfornia's FATBURGER. the single best (and least healthy) burger in the world. (closely followed by in and out burger)

its a pretty big chain out there. i am surprised no-one has transplated the idea to europe. the staff actually care about your burger.

http://www.fatburger.net/

There is no way on god's green earth that Fatburger is better than In-N-Out Burger.

I was also amazed when I saw the latter has about four foods option!

Beefburger

Cheeseburger

Double Cheeseburger

Fries

There is no way on god's green earth that Fatburger is better than In-N-Out Burger.

I was also amazed when I saw the latter has about four foods option!

Beefburger

Cheeseburger

Double Cheeseburger

Fries

they do others on request though, like the caveman burger (pattie inside 2 patties etc)

in the us the burger of guiltiest pleasure is a carls jr 6-dollar western.

and theres a place called knowlwood that does pretty good ones, they call them 'the worlds greatest burger" which makes it kind of wierd to ask for.