*more* Cheap Psps On Ebay

wigman15

You do know I meant PNP (postage and packaging)

(It would cost at least a fiver with special deliverty excluding the cost of packaging)

Please read the post properly before your :blink: post raiser

Plug N Play

Pop N Pop

Phillipine National Police

PNP can mean many things...

This user sold a load on 17th under a different username - search on completed items, with psp and uk in title, then sort by price. Same advert exactly.

On spotting this, I sent emails to about 7-8 of the buyers (and sellers who they had bought from) (all at that point that I could find) warning them about it, and highlighting the first non-registered username. Total number of thank-yous - zero :)

This user sold a load on 17th under a different username - search on completed items, with psp and uk in title, then sort by price. Same advert exactly.

On spotting this, I sent emails to about 7-8 of the buyers (and sellers who they had bought from) (all at that point that I could find) warning them about it, and highlighting the first non-registered username. Total number of thank-yous - zero :)

Be patient,

They'll probably send you a christmas card.

Cheers guys. you just fucked my scam right up.

only kidding.

But in all seriousness, re. the 'ebay used to be nice' posts, yeah it did, but it used to be a way for people to flog their junk, complete with the occasional bargin - a binary bootsale, if you will. These days we demand all manner of stuff that just encourages scammers. cheap release day consoles, for example.

You aren't buying from ebay, and it's not ebay's fault if it all goes tits up.

Rule of thumb (#1 in a series of #243): if it seems too good to be true, it is.

yes but ebay WAS a nice place.

Thats the whole point of ebay buying second hand goods that someone else DOESNT want.

TBH its a great place to buy US stuff brand new but the amount of scammmers is piss taking. And its supposed to be rife with peados as well trading their wares :)

another guy on ebay selling it well cheap..shame not real

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5547031105&rd=1

I don't even understand what he is selling.

"Read before bidding. this is a list"

WTF does that mean. Everything he has written implies you would get a PSP.

Read before bidding - ok

This is a list - ok, A list of what you get for your money?

And becasue he has put Instant payment only. No-one can fuck up the auction as you have to pay straight away or your bid is cancelled. What a bastard.