Best Mech!

THEBIGMAN

Hey what's the best mech game for the ps2!...

I really enjoy customization and detail so the more of that aspect the better! Any ideas?

I think you would really enjoy ZOE.

No, not zone of enders, my 13 year old sister Zoe. £12.50 and she's yours for two hours.

Who, in turn, are nothing compared to Jehuty and Anubis.

Who, in turn, get annihilated by any Newtype use mech with funnels/bits. The Nu Gundam could easily hold off anything from ZOE. All it has to do is put up a beam shield and use the funnels to attack from all around.

Watch as Cacky comes in and retorts with "sazabi lolz".

Who, in turn, get annihilated by any Newtype use mech with funnels/bits. The Nu Gundam could easily hold off anything from ZOE. All it has to do is put up a beam shield and use the funnels to attack from all around.

I'm sorry, did I come across like I cared? I just like looking at pretty things, and there's not much prettier than Shinkawa's mecha designs.

Weapons? Beam Shields? Dear lord.

Hey what's the best mecha game for the ps2!...

I really enjoy customization and detail so the more of that aspect the better! Any ideas?

Well, there really is only one choice if you "really enjoy customization and detail" and that would be the Armored Core franchise. Armored Core 3 is the best PAL release thus far (avoid Armored Core 2 and Armored Core 2 Another Age, they are pants) but the best Armored Core game thus far is Armored Core 3 Silent Line (though Armored Core Nexus and Armored Core Ninebreaker are also excellent and have a decent dual analogue control setup).

Alternatively, GunGriffon Blaze and Ring of Red are damn good mecha games. Worth a gander most certainly (very cheap now too).

Ignore all the nonsense about Zone of Enders and it's sequel. They are button mashathons, though they are pretty.

Incorrect, the best mech is the Gundam X Divider, closely followed by the VF-0.

Mistake highlighted in red.

Who, in turn, are nothing compared to Jehuty and Anubis.

;)

I'm in a 30 page thread! You all know why.

You're mum's a thirty page thread.

sazabi lolz