IGNORED

Best Mech!

THEBIGMAN

Gundams have to have pilots.

TFs don't.

...and? Transformers are cool in their own right. They are a different facet of the genre.

;)

I have no idea about Gundam really, so I was just stirring.  I don't want to know about it anyway, thanks - they look so stupid.

Indeed, as do Shinkawa's designs' for Zone of Enders. In anycase, Gundam is lauded on the quality of its narrative content, the mecha is only an aspect of the saga.

man. what sort of grown man would want to move to Japan and spend his life watching cartoons and buying toys and wanking over schoolgirls.

KAWAI!!!!

only joking cacky, every schoolgirl needs a creepy western uncle.

What does moving over to Japan and molesting children have to do with appreciating Mecha?

man. what sort of grown man would want to move to Japan and spend his life watching cartoons and buying toys and wanking over schoolgirls.

KAWAI!!!!

only joking cacky, every schoolgirl needs a creepy western uncle.

Not me. I spent very little of my time watching anime in Japan, owned few mecha toys whilst I was there and had to beat schoolgirls away with sticks.

In any case, I was already attached and schoolgirls aren't my "thing".

I want this one:

tf-dw-dino.jpg

Is that another Dreamwave one?

It's cool though.

I love the way Soundwave talks.

I hate the way I can't find a PAL copy of AC3. (I don't want to try ebay, it terrifies me).

I played through the marginally enjoyable Transformers Tataki to get Soundwave and then powered the beastie up. He was rock hard until the last level and then he couldn't traverse the damn gauntlet thing. Bastard.

AC3 is about, it's one to hunt for though.