IGNORED

Consolevania 5

Audrey Tautou

Reviews: Halo 2, Cabela's Deer Hunt 2005, Tales Of Symphonia, GTA: San Andreas.

I have to say I thought this was the weakest CV I've seen, nothing even really raised a smile, comedy-wise. The Hitler and Sammy bits were especially bad -- and though I liked the little Deer Hunter piece - how many times is seeing some guys hitting some other guys going to be amusing?

I much prefered the Molyneux bit, the very first Hitler bit in CV1, the rich games dude and so on...

The reviews were good as ever, but too short -- actual gaming stuff also felt sidelined in the episode as a whole.

I personally still think the reviews in CV1 have been the best so far.

...those are my first thoughts anyway.

the reviews were fine not a problem with any of them or the writing. The lead in to the deer hunter review had me chuckling but only on the payoff. Initally I thought it was playing as strong as C4 and I was laughing a fair bit guys.However....

Just got a bit overlong and the sketches need a bit of tightening up length wise(see deer hunter point). It could of course just have been the late hr I watched it.I am of course qualified to give my opinion. I do have a B-tec nat dip in media :D

caned it in just under half an hour, at 200+kps

thought it was pretty good, possibly a bit weaker than the previous ones (the hitler bit could have done with being taken out or reworked, maybe some drunken ranting rather than just man-ass). Laughed like a drain at the cool wall.

Alrightish reviews, aswell.

caned it in just under half an hour, at 200+kps

thought it was pretty good, possibly a bit weaker than the previous ones (the hitler bit could have done with being taken out or reworked, maybe some drunken ranting rather than just man-ass). Laughed like a drain at the col wall.

Alrightish reviews, aswell.

I would have liked to have actually seen said jumping a motorbike off a mountain, parachuting into a speedboat and then sailing off in the San Andreas review but yeah it was good.

can somebody please please please please please please please give the guys a guide on how to compress video. I get very high quality rips of Father Of The Pride that clock in to be 175Mb at Consolevania length it would be 385Mb.

So why the fuck is Consolevania 698Mb? Father Of The Pride is state of the art CG animation and looks fantastic while Consolevania is a bunch of guys with camcorders.

i want my 50mins back.

I think you guys need to find someone impartial to edit as a lot of the bits needed tightening up. Hitler would've been ace if a few seconds were cut from the hugging section as that went on too long.

The reviews were top as usual, the comedy bits missed a lot though. Kenny dancing at the end was funny though, when he hits people it's funny.

The Miyamoto song was lame. Well produced but the content was toss. Yes we know Biglime doesn't like Nintendo, yes we know you put it in to make fun of that fact but it just didn't come across very well at all and to any outsiders it'll make you look like extreme fanboys.

Oh and the Top Gear part was awful. I'll agree with everyone and say that Legends rap was ace. Gacy was taken too far in my opinion and just wasn't funny at all.

It's a dramatic step down from previous episodes though.

I liked the Top Gear part. It was the only CV I've seen apart from the first 20 mins of CV1. My initial response was 'WTF?', particularly to Lloyd Grossman.

I walked past that Borders yesterday, I'm like, famous.

Also I'm even more confused about who's who, You say Astilius is the bald one, but there's 2 bald ones. In fact, there's 3 isn't there? And you say Dotterel is the weird looking one...there's 4 weird looking ones.