IGNORED

Wacko About Jacko

Wickedkitten

Am I the only one watching this who is thinking that if all of these people died, the world wouldn't miss them at all? Absolute waste of blood and bones, couldn't we just harvest them for body parts? Or maybe as food for zoo's or something. Couldn't we?

We should just kill them for fun. Or maybe put them in a televised lethal dance off competition, sort of like the running man but with moonwalking.

Am I the only one watching this who is thinking that if all of these people died, the world wouldn't miss them at all? Absolute waste of blood and bones, couldn't we just harvest them for body parts? Or maybe as food for zoo's or something. Couldn't we?

I'm just thinking how many thousands has this idiot wasted that could have been better spent saving up to move out of his parents house.

Neverland popcorn indeed.

I think they'd just carry on with the "Michael is innocent, miscarriage of justice" thing, and no doubt they'd camp outside his prison cell in the hope that he'll invite them in or something.

They'll no doubt miss all the car chases, and stuff though.

Would you guys still listen to Michael's music if he was convicted? I mean, no one hears Glitter's songs anymore (though they played My Gang in the club I was at on New Years) but Michael's stuff is of a vastly superior quality to Glitters.

I don't think I could ever not listen to Thriller. It's too good an album to forget about.

It'll be interesting to see what happens. He's just too significant a figure to conveniently erase from music history. I'm not sure how I'd react myself. I used loved him when I was a kid, I don't think I suddenly make myself not like his music anymore.

If found guilty, I think people would probably have some sympathy with him, simply because of the childhood he had. There was no way he was ever going to grow up normal. Not that that's an excuse for what he allegedly did. The fact that the parents are suing for eleventy trillion dollars also makes me question how much they actually care about their son, and how much money they think they can get their hands on.

I watched about 20 minutes - what utterly dire TV - full of fucking sad cunts with no life and zero talent. I would give that organiser bird (the asian one) a good seeing to though....

As for Jacko, I actually threw out my MJ cds when he paid off that Jordan kid. Years later I read how there was never a shread of evidence against MJ and regretted throwing the cds out. If he was found guilty I would never listen to his music again, to do so would be condoning what he did.

Am I the only person who thought that was the best piece of telly they have seen in ages???

I loved every cringe inducing minute of it and ranted and raved at the TV with delight. I guess I am the kind of bloke who would have loved freak shows in the 50s, I just like seeing people whose lives mean less than mine.

I loved the spotty blonde freak who "because of Michael he doesn't drink or smoke or do drugs" well I do but I neither swear as much as he does nor work in a pizza hut.

And his best mate, she was proper tidy what was she doing in that brainwashed cult of fools? And if you were her best mate you would properly try to throw one up her. Great TV

That was fantastic!

Hilite for me was the part at neverland ranch.

The bloke wearing the jacket he made, gets to pose for a video camera one of jackson's people is holding.

He turns around and bends over!!!!11111!!!111

Sure, he wanted to show the back of that jacket off...but was there really a need to bend over like that?!?!...I wonder if there is hidden meaning contained within that gesture.

That was fantastic!

Hilite for me was the part at neverland ranch.

The bloke wearing the jacket he made, gets to pose for a video camera one of jackson's people is holding.

He turns around and bends over!!!!11111!!!111

Sure, he wanted to show the back of that jacket off...but was there really a need to bend over like that?!?!...I wonder if there is hidden meaning contained within that gesture.

My favourite bit was when they were driving to Las Vegas and stopped so the spotty blond guy could dance in the middle of the road.

A close second would be when he decided at the court thing to go to Neverland (because I have a feeling) and then they end up missing him and have to go back and then when MJ finally came out its like "omg, I think he said to follow him! he pointed at the jacket then made a move like we are supposed to follow him!"

A close second would be when he decided at the court thing to go to Neverland (because I have a feeling) and then they end up missing him and have to go back and then when MJ finally came out its like "omg, I think he said to follow him! he pointed at the jacket then made a move like we are supposed to follow him!"

:D That was ace.

Despite their weird obsession, the UK fans seemed reasonably normal. And it was really good television. I felt really excited for them at the end, running around after the guy - you just have to enter their fascinating/peverse culture for an hour.