IGNORED

War Of The Worlds

pretentious_helvetica

No, no. Not the glossy Steven Spielberg flick.

This piece of tosh.

A wonderous collection of bad acting, terrible effects using the power of Cryola and some of the most piss-poor animation ever seen. I don't know about you, but tripods normally have two feet on the ground when they move... :ph34r:

(Also good for a laugh - The cast speaks!)

Click here if you're having trouble with direct links above.

At least they're attempting something close to an authentic version of Wells' novel. I have an uncomfortable, deep-set, and irrational fear, that the Martians in Spielbergs version will be defeated by some new super-weapon that Tom Cruise invents at the last minute. That, or by the "love of the American people" or something equally schmaltzy...

<shudder>

At least they're attempting something close to an authentic version of Wells' novel. I have an uncomfortable, deep-set, and irrational fear, that the Martians in Spielbergs version will be defeated by some new super-weapon that Tom Cruise invents at the last minute. That, or by the "love of the American people" or something equally schmaltzy...

<shudder>

Or an Apple Mac. Worked once.

No, no. Not the glossy Steven Spielberg flick.

This piece of tosh.

A wonderous collection of bad acting, terrible effects using the power of Cryola and some of the most piss-poor animation ever seen. I don't know about you, but tripods normally have two feet on the ground when they move... :(

(Also good for a laugh - The cast speaks!)

Click here if you're having trouble with direct links above.

hilarious

great piss-take

parody/10

Respect for making the effort, at any rate...

Speaking of film making on a budget, is that Raiders of the Lost Ark remake available to download yet, and if so, how big the file? It's one remake I wouldn't mind checking out given the seemingly impossible job a group of kids took on in recreating something so grand in scale. Apparently, they did an incredible job - it took seven years, 'Indy' grew six inches, developed stubble and a deep voice. They say it's all in there, however, and puts a lot of low budget productions to shame...

thing is, no matter what the budget, a good film can always be made. The Usual Suspects budget was around $4million i'm led to believe. awesome, awesome film. i know $4million is alot, but compared to this shite it's alot less (WotW budget is £10million). the film looks abysmal! i have seen people sticking up for the film, saying 'it's only a trailer'. i was under the impression however that a trailer is meant to 'whet' the audiences appetite, and to make them WANT to see the film when released. It's definitely a trailer i'm going to keep on my computer however, because it manages to make me laugh EVERY time i watch it.

that is either the product of a tiny production company who have made their movie for under a million dollars, and are hoping to cash in (by an early release date) on the antisipation of spielberg's movie OR a spoof by some low budget film makers.

what is with the cast talking in fake english accents?