Ba: Live Kits 19:99

mr_rmg

Was gonna post this in bargains but its big news and more relevant here I guess?

GAME's deal of the week from tomorrow is Live starter kits for £19:99.

These can be used at any time to renew your sub for 12 Months and come with a headset and demos.

This is a National promotion.

Bugger.

Just spent £20 on a bleeding headset.

Erm, eh?

Even after I sent you the communicator module you needed?

Or did you break the headset? If so, you're not a social recluse (I imagine) so you should have phoned up Microsoft and asked for one (like I said!).

Pfft. Eejit.

such a n00b.

Everyone knows its cheaper to get a started pack from Amazon anyway, even before this Game deal... new headset man!

I only realised it was about to renew about 3 days before it did, wouldn't have had enough time to order a new pack anyway...

Aces. My subs up in the next week, was going to ask my dad to renew it on his card (mine, a switch, isn't accepted :( ) but now it looks like all i need is one of these packs and his details without anything being charged to it. Get a second headset too, which should come in handy. Groovy :D

I'm wondering weather to buy one still, the official R.R.P won't have dropped by this time next year will it... and what about Xbox/Live 2.... hmm...

I reckon Microsoft will try to keep their records continuous by dragging the Live userbase directly over onto Xbox2. It's hard to see a reason for them to fragment it (two sets of servers, altered APIs for cross gen games etc. etc.)

in my store it was fucking buy anything in store and then you get the 19.99 deal, bastards. So i bought Metal Slug 3.

what a load of shit, i was expecting CO-OP online mode not fucking CRAP scores. Grr this is going striaght back! Ill just play the Neogeo version. Anyone recommend a good Live game? thats £20.