Devils Say Die

ryanski

For the benefit of amazing squad1 + sacred remains2, our fixtures of the week beginning 30/01, sunday night would be good for us, or even better the following thursday. I've already pm'd both captains, but only got a reply from 1. Post here or pm me when you know what suits please.

Just to reconfirm, we're on for 9PM thurssday - our team is

Breaksmith

Flicky

stiff one uk

Maylance

We haven't played Maylance yet, he's originally from amazing squad 2, but since the pull out we've brought him across. This has all been agreed with Syntax Error, hope it's not a problem for you dudes. Dude. Like dude. Dude.

• 3 weeks later...
don't think thursday's going to happen. how about mon/tues next week? should be okay given syntax is organising their qtr-final for a similar time ... :P

I'm working monday - wednesday from 8pm next week. I'm only really off thursday + friday. Maybe the following monday? I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to delay it til the following week.

I'm working monday - wednesday from 8pm next week.  I'm only really off thursday + friday. Maybe the following monday? I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to delay it til the following week.

Actually, it pretty much would. :P

I planned to have all the QF's played by Sunday. I dont mid putting it back a few days, but another week is pushing it a bit. We cant get the Semi's played till they are all done, and Stiff is patientlly waiting in the wings to kick start off his tournament.

Soz.

Tried to send you a friend request but your list is full. Send me 1 when you get a chance.

erhum, i think i had you as a friend and removed you. <cough>

anyway, i can confirm we have four people that can play from 8pm sunday, so let's make it then.

team will be:

madkiwi

mr p0tatohead

nutcasey

terry tate

yawdib

(sub to be decided)