Game Ds Offer

Noopacity

Personally, i find it nicer to play GBA games on my SP. The DS buttons feel weird, layout-wise. Plus you cant link up to other GBA's / GC with an SP. Also I have a nice fami SP so I wouldnt trade it in. And I already have a DS for that matter, so why the fuck am I still talking? Cheerio!!

PacMan Vs. = reason enough.

OH.SHIT.

I'm an idiot, but a generous one. I just got my DS and gave my GBA (original) away to a family friend. I'd just assumed that because the DS played GBA games i'd still be able to link up for multiplayer games...then the post above yours said that was now out of the question. i check my DS, no link cable connection, "no big deal" i think to myself, hardly play GBA multiplayer games really and still got the GBA player... THEN BAM! No more Pacman VS :D

Feel my pain :(

Im sure quite a lot of people would have walked in and traded in some decent stuff as well. Only the minority go and scam the thieving bastards :D

I pulled the greatest scam on GAME ever in the space of a day.

Went to Belfast one day and found a pirate copy of Pokemon Sapphire on sale for £5. Loaded it up on my GBA to find that the saving didn't work, no worries there... went to game and bought the proper copy for £35. Got home, opened both cartridges, switched the insides, and then returned the pirate copy to game and got my £35 back. Take that GAME!

Went to Belfast one day and found a pirate copy of Pokemon Sapphire on sale for £5. Loaded it up on my GBA to find that the saving didn't work, no worries there... went to game and bought the proper copy for £35. Got home, opened both cartridges, switched the insides, and then returned the pirate copy to game and got my £35 back. Take that GAME!

Take that! The poor little kid that gets that copy! :lol:

Guest jabberwock1977
Take that! The poor little kid that gets that copy! :lol:

Yup, it may be Game, but that doesn't seem that justifiable to me.

Anyway.. is a non-saving cartridge a characteristic of a pirated cartridge? A copy of Advance Wars that i bought in Bali had that problem. Was very cheap but boxed and authentic looking.

Anyway.. is a non-saving cartridge a characteristic of a pirated cartridge? A copy of Advance Wars that i bought in Bali had that problem. Was very cheap but boxed and authentic looking.

Yep, the pie rats are too tight to include the battery ram or flash ram (whichever it is).

Which makes pirated GBA games fairly useless, apart from those shit THQ games where they give you codes to save anyway, which were useless originally.

It's like the fucking Mafia in here!

[/sarky]