Comin' Soon: Population 1000 More

Couk

Indeed it could. I was hoping to make it relativley websitey rather than just a directory of images. Nothing to fancy, just a simple message board and a home page bit, you know.

You can still do that surely? Just weave some crafty HTML and stitch the separate images together?

I could host it for a while, I guess. I have 30mb bandwidth, that should get us through until you can sort it out properly.

Wanadoo gave me 5 sites with 30mb each, so I guess I can spare one.

Sites built with either Site Builder or FTP My Site are subject to the following bandwidth restrictions:

Over any two-hour period, traffic should not exceed 10MB.

If over 500MB is downloaded from your site in a 24-hour period, we will suspend the site until midnight the following day.

If your site is suspended more than three times over a one-week period, we will indefinitely suspended the site. The site owner will be emailed a warning, asking them to remove any downloadable material which is placing demands on bandwidth.

If the site has not been updated within seven days, it will be deleted permanently.

Meh?

Well what's the harm in hosting them on that image-wotsit website thing you mentioned earlier, and then posting them here for now? :( If the bandwidth gets used up, it gets used up, but you'll be able to sort something out in the meantime.