N64 Emulation Niceness

Burai

Conkers bad Furday is already being worked on, Its being done by RARE and should even be released with some sort of online mode. BOK!

Its also due out on xbox...at some point.

I want to see snowboard kids, goldeneye, perfect dark, mario kart, wave race and blast corps at least. Now just to add this sorta stuff to the next xbox version.

• 2 months later...
Ocarina Of Time...

<ace images>

OMGOMG!

I'm playing through OOT using Project64 at the moment, does the Rice plug-in thing find all the textures for you or do you have to find them and install them yourself?

I could do with the backgrounds being a little easier on the eyes!

Anybody fancy knocking up a guide on setting these things up? Not just for this but other platforms too, recommended emulators, etc... it'll make a good companion to the good mame rom list, for example.

I don't need it personally but, you know, in the interests of retro-gaming B)

Anybody fancy knocking up a guide on setting these things up?  Not just for this but other platforms too, recommended emulators, etc... it'll make a good companion to the good mame rom list, for example.

I don't need it personally but, you know, in the interests of retro-gaming B)

This thread:

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?showtopic=81507

addressed the recommended emulators question, albeit informally. Might be worth making a sticky out of.