Hideo Kojima At London Hmv

Pupponvesh 2

IDGI

why would people want to meet the creator of metal gear solid anyway?

what are they going to say to him?

Probably for the same reason why people would go and see Miyamoto when he visited a couple of years back.

People admire his work and would liek to meet him, probabaly get some stuff signed, and possibly sell it on eBay.

Or were you just trolling?

Absolutely not!

At least Miyamoto had something about him.

I just can see the reasoning behind standing on a cold and dank Oxford Street for a few hours to shake someones hand and big them up about Metal Gear Solid GAH. you all know it's turned into a crappy series of FMV games :)

Hmmm, then I guess you won't be going.

But I guarantee you loads of people will go, those that do like his work.

DO. YOU. SEE?

i remember when he turned up at the PS experience a couple years ago. What a shambles, the queue jumped all over the place. After waiting an hour we were told to go away. Not that I was that bothered.. (the group infront of us were mental though - screaming his name, saying they will pay the bouncers 100 quid to move to the front, saying they love him blah blaj).

i remember when he turned up at the PS experience a couple years ago. What a shambles, the queue jumped all over the place. After waiting an hour we were told to go away. Not that I was that bothered.. (the group infront of us were mental though - screaming his name, saying they will pay the bouncers 100 quid to move to the front, saying they love him blah blaj).

Was GoatKeeper one of them?

Here you go:

_36098769_kojima150.jpg

Print it out and put it on your bedside table.

Maybe even get him to sign it? :)

I get it.

I give a reasoned answer to your question so I must be in love with him. Of course.

I'd much rather have a pic of you doing your usual mugging to camera that is oh so hilarious.

Now shouldn't you be crying out for more attention?

Like trolling DS threads or trying to be centre of attention?