IGNORED

Brothers In Arms

Daanos

I'm enjoying this so far, but there is one thing that is REALLY starting to get on my nerves. The blasted load times are very annoying, especially after you die. I'm stuck about half way through at the moment and each time I die I have to endure 40+ seconds of loading before I can try again. It makes me feel like I can't be arsed to try. But I will.

I'm enjoying this so far, but there is one thing that is REALLY starting to get on my nerves.  The blasted load times are very annoying, especially after you die.  I'm stuck about half way through at the moment and each time I die I have to endure 40+ seconds of loading before I can try again.  It makes me feel like I can't be arsed to try.  But I will.

Which version?

XBox.  Seriously, it takes about 30-40 seconds (on some missions) to load.  I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but if your playing a mission on hard and keep getting killed it really takes the shine of the whole thing.

Damn - I was hoping you were going to say PS2. My XBOX version should arrive tomorrow.

Took another 4 shitty games into GAME and got this for 0.99p. I'm fed up with WWII games, but watching the video review on Gamespot made me want this.

Anyone up for some Live play sometime?

Want to give the single player game a go first as my copy only arrived this morning but will definitely be up for trying this on Live after that.