Illustration Club

stan

Oddly weirdly groovy.

Although, can I ask, is the guys logo supposed to look a little... hmm... potentially rude?

Doodled this after an appalling class y-day over two pints. I LOVE brushes.

launching.jpg

It's for the book draw, which I must get round to updating that thread as there's loads of groovy new stuff to report... Anyhow I was happy with it...

Oddly weirdly groovy.

Although, can I ask, is the guys logo supposed to look a little... hmm... potentially rude?

Doodled this after an appalling class y-day over two pints. I LOVE brushes.

launching.jpg

It's for the book draw, which I must get round to updating that thread as there's loads of groovy new stuff to report... Anyhow I was happy with it...

What brushes are you using to get that effect? It's a real sweet look ^_^

Oddly weirdly groovy.

Hmm i suppose it could look that way, just a design ive always used on a tshirt, want to get it printed up at some point (mainly when i get my screenpress stuff sorted) In a way its a simplified plasma sword from halo

I meant the brushes app on the iPhone/iPod touch. I've been using it for a while now and it's uber fun.

Cheers for pointing this out. I've just had a happy half hour dicking about with it and it's ace.

3992840056_79a2470507_d.jpg

edit: pic no. 2

3993110932_6f211305de.jpg

Love this app.

Fargel :lol:

Seriously dude, you're become like one of my fav graphic artists. Totally inspired me to get my arse into gear and learn how to use Illustrator and how to digi paint properly. Always had an interest in doing so coming from an video editing background but never gave it a chance

OK, tha's enough virtual bumming, just had to say how good your work is ;)

Peacock is beautiful. I also like cleandemon's gig poster at the top, how dry it is, and the letters at the top.

@Broken Klassic:

Have you ever thought about setting up a small space to exhibit your work? I think your stuff would be amazing to see in the flesh, as huge floor-to-ceiling prints. Seriously.

Yeah, like fill your head with it? I've enlarged some of my images to A3 and printed them out, but they didn't look right to me, because they're all about the detail and the shapes, rather than representing anything. But floor to ceiling prints sounds cool now regardless. I dunno, maybe in the future, all this stuff is new.

Did a series, making each one more messed up, using layers and cutting into them, with some others inbetween.

1033331251388771.png

1033331253654160.png

1033331251388738.png

1033331253927432.png

1033331253927825.png

lpgg_by_a_r_v.png

1033331250300550.png

1033331250300467.png

cvx2_by_a_r_v.png

fucbelt_by_a_r_v.png

1033331253631250.png

srozarored_or_s0_by_a_r_v.png