Illustration Club

stan

Didn't know where else to post this. Deviant Art are selling prints with free worldwide shipping for the next few days, I haven't put much recent work on my prints shop but if anyone would want to suggest something than I can submit it for approval. My shop is here - http://fargalex.deviantart.com/store

PetCloud.jpg

And just whatever really-it's almost always incredible.

Think it's time I get me 'Frog'.

Haha, the angry cloud drawing, really? That was actually a doodle I did between lectures at Uni - as a result I drew it at a low resolution so it's not suitable for print at all, unless I redrew it. Thanks for the suggestion anyway man. Not feeling so great about my work at the moment, that's something I've got to change shortly as I've got an interview lined up for doing concept art at a games company..

Haha, the angry cloud drawing, really? That was actually a doodle I did between lectures at Uni - as a result I drew it at a low resolution so it's not suitable for print at all, unless I redrew it. Thanks for the suggestion anyway man. Not feeling so great about my work at the moment, that's something I've got to change shortly as I've got an interview lined up for doing concept art at a games company..

A shame- it was the concept and the colours that really stood out; I fancied that as a kinda '6x4 style photo of a loved one in a frame' for my desk(s). Oh well.

Tbh Sam I'd buy your PaintChat stuff, never mind the high-res things you do, so I might be kind of biased when I say that you're probably my favourite artist on here and would happily cover my walls in your work.

I think almost of yours DeviantArt would would sell if given the right exposure.

But yeah, Frog for me.

Hi all, it's been a little while...

4060547027_58aa8ec950_b.jpg

this is one of 5 for a show at The bear and Bird gallery, I'll put the others up once they hopefully arrive in the exhibition.

Also I think I read Couk mention on one of the threads we've got something coming (along with Lozboz). We should be able to actually say something about that soon ;)

Fargal> Not been up to much in terms of art, only just got some free time! Will hopefully have something to show soon! How are things post Uni?

ristar+paint+wood= Completely awesome every time. Where about is the gallery?

SEX THREAD IS ON FIRE