Illustration Club

stan

Cheers guys!

Orchid> Nope. This year I've worked as a landscape gardener, builder and house renovator to earn some cash lol.

Well at least you've got money coming in. Have been trying to get work in illustration or are you just not too bothered?

Gunstar I thought you were some concept artist?, if not someone should employ you.

Also wish Sam the best of luck today, he's come along way from the vectors which are fabulous to the gorgeous crazy ass stuff you produce now. Insanely jealous of your talents man.

Thanks for all the kind words, the interview seemed to go pretty well and they said they'd let me know as soon as. However from the interview it seemed like they didn't want to give me a job in concept art like I was contacted for, if I do get a job there it'd probably be in something like UI design.

You guys are awesome, getting comments from such creative people as yourselves makes it all worth it! Thank you.

Orchid> I've tried but I really don't think I'm good enough

Tofu> It's been too long, lets see some art!

dv> Wooo, great art dump! Always great to see your sketches.

Fargal> Glad to hear it went well, hopefully you can move to concept art at some point.

Should have spent more time on this, anatomy isn't great:

33wmg0n.jpg

SPAM:

ve4sxk.jpg

Are you sure you`re not the concept artist for mirrors edge? Very similar style to the concept pictures you could unlock in the game. Great brush style.

Loving the banana boy Divine

Looking forward to interacting with your characters in Natal Mr Fargal. fingers crossed here.

Orchid> Nope. This year I've worked as a landscape gardener, builder and house renovator to earn some cash lol.

Bah, your landscape gardening better be bloody good then!

On a serious note you could def get some illustration work, talent like yours shouldnt go to waste.

photojh.jpg

so my print(s) are finally framed and ready to be mounted. the printer fucked them up a bit and screwed with the dimensions, but the images could handle some cropping. printers - fucking useless whatever country you're in. still, they look fucking mint and there are no flaws in the material or the colour.

for the three, it was going to cost in the region of 10,000kr but the person i did them for managed to beat the printer down to 5000kr, then there was the wood for the frames but i have no idea how much that was.

i'll be able to get better photos in a couple of weeks once the work to the rest of their house is finished (hence the mess on the sofa). it's almost impossible due to the size of the room - i would need to stand outside to get them all in shot.