Illustration Club

stan

OMG so not worthy! THANK YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE :lol: :lol:

lordcookie> I don't have a bigger size unfortunately. What size is your desktop res for future reference?

Hmmm should start a specific rllmuk flavoured desktop thread and get all the great artists on here to post their original wallpapers..

2uxuyrc.jpg

I've mentioned this before but is there any chance of you putting together an animated gif/video of the stages of your work? I'd love to see how it progresses.

Hi all - been away for quite some time. Have been learning a few new techniques, both traditional and electronic and thought it about time I did some posting again.

Attached is an oil pastel illustration completed for a CD cover for a song written by a friend. This is only the second time I've used pastels - the first was a little test piece before starting this cover. I'm quite happy with the result and the response to the disc artwork was very positive.

I hope to develop my style further as I really enjoyed the nature of how the pastels mixed together and created unexpected effects as I worked.

post-111-1265625191.jpg